View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #3

Jim
Can you Sticky this for right now?

WA & all Members of "The American Lifan Forum"

Yes the forum is down {has been for 2-3 days} as are all "old" American Lifan Sites for the public & dealers. Lifan in in the process of changing servers and has a new web designer. I have talked to the New sales manager in length about this... I told him we need the forum back up ASAP. He told me he needs some code that I have no access to, as I didn't build the forum, Shawn did. The web server should be able to transfer everything but I guess coding is important??? I'm not sure. The funny thing is when I was talking to the new sales manager he told me David said "The forum hadn't been used in some months" I advised him differently as we all know better. If need be I will send a link to this post to the sales manager to Prove the forum is active.....

As you know I don't have control over this as I'm only a Dealer of Lifan products. I was the only Administrator left taking of the forum after Shawn left A. L. Shawn & I where the only administrators for the forum period. David the Tech Rep. was, but he was removed from that area due to an issue that happened with banning & adding new forum members to the wrong areas.

I can only tell you what I have been told...
American Lifan {The Distributor} has been making some changes again, {per Joe The new sales manager}. There is now a TX & CA office. New people have been added for sales, parts etc. A new web site is being built by A. Lifan as I speak. The offices & parts dept. are smaller in TX & there are new offices in CA & some of the parts are being moved to CA.

I will let all know more as I find out.
I hope to be talking to A. Lifan on Monday...

One thing I will ask is that anyone that used the forum make a post here.
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net