Thread: Rx3s
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:35 PM   #13

I certainly didn't think you had a beef, and I took no offense. Just another voice piping up in the babble, as it were. I agree 100% about being able to confidently handle a bike. You can go to any track anywhere in the world and instantly pick out the novices, the ones who are scared of the machine (which everyone should be to some degree), and those who are WAY overbiked. The gear is the same, the colors are just as flashy, the difference is always in how confidently they ride. When a rider is tense, it always translates into the riding style. I'm pushing 40 now, and with a newborn and wife back at the house, I'm much more concerned with the bad things that can happen when the rubber side doesn't stay down. I'm searching out more technical stuff lately, and a lot less full throttle, hair on fire type of riding. I find that slower speeds and more technical terrain mean things just bruise during a fall, instead of break. Who'd of thought?

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up