ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Powersportsbest.com & Greenearthscooters.com (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=13964)

Weldangrind 08-23-2014 11:56 AM

Very sharp machine. I like the classic styling, like an old Vespa or Lambretta.

Is your son planning performance upgrades yet? :D

ghcoe 08-23-2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldangrind (Post 171456)
Is your son planning performance upgrades yet? :D

Not yet, but once he drives my 150cc I think he will. Or upgrade the scooter.

Weldangrind 08-23-2014 03:46 PM

70cc kits are very inexpensive, as are performance intake and exhaust systems. In addition, there are performance CDI ignitions that are cheap as chips.

ghcoe 08-28-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldangrind (Post 171468)
There are performance CDI ignitions that are cheap as chips.

We are going to try one of these for sure. Is there a good one or just any off of ebay ?

ghcoe 08-28-2014 11:42 PM

Day #16

Received my MSO and Bill of Sale today from Powersportsbest. So off to register and title it tomorrow. Rode it around a bit tonight feels pretty nice.

So if everything goes well tomorrow at the DMV I feel I got a great deal and good service from Poersportsbest. I always got a quick answer when I called and they were always polite to me. Product arrived in good shape and was what was advertised, maybe a little bit more. This scooter is really a nice scooter for the money. Looking forward to some good times with this one.

We are waiting for a MSO from Greenearthscooters. Idaho requires all scooters to be registered and titled to be used on the streets. I sent them a email and they replied quickly with a web page link to fill out to get a MSO sent to us. Should be 7-10 days for delivery.

SpudRider 08-29-2014 12:13 AM

Thanks for posting the update. :)

Weldangrind 08-29-2014 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghcoe (Post 171731)
We are going to try one of these for sure. Is there a good one or just any off of ebay ?

I don't have enough experience to say which is better. Just try one that is designed for a 50cc four stroke China scooter and see what the difference is.

ghcoe 09-07-2014 01:47 PM

Day #17

Received the MSO for the Bashan Verona. As long as everything goes through OK at the DMV this has been a good experience from Greenearthscooters.com. Again, order was sent out quick, calls were answered, emails were replied to quickly, Received a discounted price even after already purchasing, WOW! Unit arrived as advertised. A PDF was emailed to me to help me get it up and running. Which really I did not need, but it is nice for someone without experience with such things.

So, yes I would order from these guys again.

SpudRider 09-09-2014 02:39 PM

Thanks for the update. We always enjoy reading reports of excellent customer service. :)