ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   New guy from Wisconsin (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=32350)

DeadGuy 03-11-2023 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimS (Post 391962)
Family is in Appleton! I had a great experience with Powersportmax. Shipping and communications were perfect!

Oh yes, Appleton. I know it well!

Xerxes.1.14 03-14-2023 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadGuy (Post 391916)
Thank you. Do you have the regular Hawk 250, or the “DOT-approved “ Hawk 250 DLX EFI?

I went with the regular hawk as I wanted mess with the carb. While the EFI is cool at the time we didn't have access to program for it. I believe that has changed since then but to be honest I haven't looked into it. If you want, once the snow melts we can meet up and you can check it out. Just pm me. My plan for it is to hit up tigerton atv park and get some more dirt hours under my belt. Im a 90% street rider and looking to change that.

DeadGuy 03-15-2023 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xerxes.1.14 (Post 392150)
I went with the regular hawk as I wanted mess with the carb. While the EFI is cool at the time we didn't have access to program for it. I believe that has changed since then but to be honest I haven't looked into it. If you want, once the snow melts we can meet up and you can check it out. Just pm me. My plan for it is to hit up tigerton atv park and get some more dirt hours under my belt. Im a 90% street rider and looking to change that.

We have been looking at Tigerton to take our son to to play around on the track with his little Warrior 52cc, since it is the closest dirt bike track/trail to us.

Xerxes.1.14 03-16-2023 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadGuy (Post 392159)
We have been looking at Tigerton to take our son to to play around on the track with his little Warrior 52cc, since it is the closest dirt bike track/trail to us.

Their actual dirt bike track is not open to public. Its for competition use only. However they have quite a few miles of single track trails through out the park. The single track is quite new and a bit rough but it's getting more broke in everytime we went last season. You can also ride the atv trails as well just keep in mind some are a bit muddy. I've had my atv up to the rack in mud more than a few times. Overall it's a great park/campground.

DeadGuy 03-18-2023 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xerxes.1.14 (Post 392189)
Their actual dirt bike track is not open to public. It’s for competition use only. However they have quite a few miles of single track trails through out the park. The single track is quite new and a bit rough but it's getting more broke in everytime we went last season. You can also ride the atv trails as well just keep in mind some are a bit muddy. I've had my atv up to the rack in mud more than a few times. Overall it's a great park/campground.

Oops, my bad. I was thinking of the Dyracuse (Rome) park that has the PeeWee track for the kids.

Red Rocket 04-18-2023 08:55 AM

Welcome from Tomah/Sparta area! I’m quickly noticing a lot of people from WI are on this forum, it’s pretty neat!