ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Zongshen RX3 (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   New RZ3! Naked bike! (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=17225)

1cylinderwonder 08-06-2016 12:01 AM

Different bars, different model?

I thought that thr RZ3 had "CLIP ON" handlebars. The photo shown above has high rise bars????? I guess that's a different version than CSC is bringing in to the USA.

BlackBike 08-06-2016 12:48 AM

Madsocial...is csc showing rz3 on their website? Haven't checked. This pic is from Indonesian website.

2LZ 08-06-2016 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastDoc (Post 227408)
I like the trellis frame as well, but I'm a Ducatisti.

Prime example, Doc! A Duc....probably one of the most finely built, bada$$ bikes out there.....but I feel like I need to roll it up to a house and start painting! ;-)
Just kidding! Just kidding!!! Put away the pitch forks!

madsocial 08-06-2016 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1cylinderwonder (Post 227334)
What makes the RZ3 so pricey?:crazy: Isn't it just the same engine and drive train as the RX-3, in a naked frame? No windscreen, no side cases, no top case, no crash bars, no spoked wheels, and no skid plate, etc. it should be substantially cheaper than the RX-3?
Please explain the higher price for a lesser bike. :hmm:

Naked bikes are hot right now. It's supply demand pricing. That's all.

madsocial 08-06-2016 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyoungbl (Post 227398)
I wonder if the 20L tank will fit my RX3. I'd be happy to give up those useless plastic side panels in order to have a larger tank. Oh, and my magnetic tank bag would fit better too.

Peter Y.

hahaha You and Luke think alike! :tup:

madsocial 08-06-2016 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 227438)
Madsocial...is csc showing rz3 on their website? Haven't checked. This pic is from Indonesian website.

No they are not. They just blogged about it. I went to the Zongshen's site for more details. Not really 100% sure what version they will actually import or what colorways or even if the bike will have clip-ons or not.

It will be interesting to see. I do agree with a lot of the folks, the price point would push me to probably buy a Honda over the Zong. At least for this type of Naked bike. Manufacturers just price point these things so high because they are naked bikes. It's just what is popular now. Kinda of like long beards and skinny jeans, if you get what I'm saying.

1cylinderwonder 08-06-2016 12:01 PM

Check it out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by madsocial (Post 227451)
No they are not. They just blogged about it. I went to the Zongshen's site for more details. Not really 100% sure what version they will actually import or what colorways or even if the bike will have clip-ons or not. .

If you go to the CSC's Home Page you will find a itemized list of the features and colors and equipment of the RZ3 they will be selling.:hmm:
You'll find three color choice and the clip-ons mentioned prominently. So I do not believe that the actual colors and equipment of the RZ3 is still undecided. It's a done deal!
Check it out! :yay:

BlackBike 08-06-2016 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1cylinderwonder (Post 227474)
If you go to the CSC's Home Page you will find a itemized list of the features and colors and equipment of the RZ3 they will be selling.:hmm:
You'll find three color choice and the clip-ons mentioned prominently. So I do not believe that the actual colors and equipment of the RZ3 is still undecided. It's a done deal!

No link ? :cry:

madsocial 08-07-2016 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1cylinderwonder (Post 227474)

They must have put it up after my post. It was only on the blog when I first saw them post about it.

Here's the link: http://www.cscmotorcycles.com/CSC-RZ3-2017-p/zrz3.htm

I think I like the rounder headlight as noted below by jontando

dpl096 08-07-2016 06:40 PM

With the CSC press release today on the RZ3 the trolls will crawl out of their holes. Let the bias and ignorance begin :tdown::tdown:

BlackBike 08-08-2016 12:22 AM

Wow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jontando (Post 227580)
It just looks so much better with a round headlight.
https://i.imgur.com/rRXNfIQ.jpg

Where is this coming from? Is this something you photoshoped?:hmm:

Thats a big ol gas tank, even being conservative it's close to 350 miles per tank.(5.28×65mpg)

Really pushing the 250 technologies :tup:

BlackBike 08-08-2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jontando (Post 227651)
Yeah, I mocked it up in PS.

Neat, Looks like the real deal.

Ghaniba 08-08-2016 12:44 PM

Not my cup of tea. Much like the RC3 -- if you've got that look on a bike, it better have some snap under that throttle...

Dave aka Ghan

Lee R 08-08-2016 01:32 PM

With doc and crating it's only 300 dollars less than a Honda CB300f or R here in NY. They go for 3980 plus tax.

I'd go for the extra power and reliability of the Honda, and the resale. Zongshens not up to Honda quality just yet.

dpl096 08-08-2016 02:39 PM

That may turn out to be a deciding factor for many .... I'm satisfied with my RX3 and while the RZ looks sharp Im not their target customer. I wish them great success.