ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   News, Support, & Feedback (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   let kelly back in (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=3475)

warrior91 06-13-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbie555
well make him apologize he was the only one in the pit bike fourm who know what he was talking about

Hmm...Are you sure???
Mabey it was just because he posted the most...

warrior91 06-13-2008 08:05 PM

That being said, sometimes the guy who talks the most really says the least.

Ask a good question and get a good answer.

Sometimes the listener can't tell the truth from the b.s...

elroyjetsn 06-14-2008 07:21 AM

How many bought ineffective CDI's on his outrageously GLOWING recommendation? :roll:

ChiGongJitsu 06-14-2008 08:11 AM

You'll run into people like that in life, talk alot, have some good info here and there, but for some reason fly off the handle about something...

Any info you need about pitbikes can be had at the thumpertalk pitbike forum as well, if the pitbike forum here is slow.

I personally didn't learn anything from his posts that I hadn't already learned from other people, or i figured it out on my own...except for waxing a bike, i still don't wax my bikes! :lol:

warrior91 06-14-2008 05:00 PM

I don't see a lot of new questions in pitbike...lots of add ons and engine swaps!

katoranger 06-14-2008 05:13 PM

kelly probably made up 70% of the pitbike threads. Not much action since he has been gone.

If you have a question ask it. There are others here that know what they are doing and will give you the simple answer.

Allen

IronFist 06-14-2008 10:37 PM

i figured it out on my own...except for waxing a bike, i still don't wax my bikes!......ChiGongJitsu

:oops: I wax my bike.

culcune 06-15-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronFist

Yeah, but look at what you ride, compared to a (lowly) $1k bike.... 8)

katoranger 06-15-2008 07:30 PM

Mine has a protective coating consisting of mud, grease, bugs, and road grime.

Allen

ChiGongJitsu 06-15-2008 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katoranger
Mine has a protective coating consisting of mud, grease, bugs, and road grime.

Allen

lol good one

IronFist 06-16-2008 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culcune
Quote:

Originally Posted by IronFist

Yeah, but look at what you ride, compared to a (lowly) $1k bike.... 8)

Brother culcune:
My Honda was $1200.
My Chinabike was $1599 +tax and certification $165=$1764***

At that price I had the Honda's Bridgstone tire's on the bike and certified.

Since then I've spent more to make my bike look and run better, but I bought tires, and other stuff for the china bike too. I've spent more on the Honda true, but not by much. How much I spend this winter will be dependant on who does the gaskets and seals. The bike I wanted was the Suzuki (I think) DRZ 400 SM. They are 5k here. That's a no go. A 600 sports bike is about the same. (if it hasn't been beat too bad.) My 150cc was a great bike. But I like long rides. Because of canadian Insurance, I can only have 1 bike. This bike was not my first choice, it's just all I could afford. I wanted to get a bike that I can take my highway test on. Also, I wanted to get it long before the road test so that I'm comfortable on the highway with the instructor. :D