ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic/General Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Do we have an 'Official Gripe About Winter Thread' yet? (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=17893)

Bruce's 03-14-2017 12:32 PM

it is too cold here to snow ,some fresh snow would be a refreshing change about now .

veezx20 03-15-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old kid (Post 246785)
we got your share of it here,

it started snowing about 6am this morning and we have around 6" already, the weatherman is saying we are gonna end up with 12 to 18 by the time its done.:ohno:

where abouts in ny are you? im in rochester and were up to 20" so far!

Is it spring yet?

Swampy 03-15-2017 01:07 PM

80 degrees here yesterday.

Had to put on shorts and boy howdy I have some bright white legs........

veezx20 03-15-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swampy (Post 247033)

Way to rub it in, thats messed up lol. SPF 50 son!

pistolclass 03-17-2017 09:13 PM

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I demand spring. I just want to ride. This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!!

JerryHawk250 03-17-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swampy (Post 247033)

I know what you mean. It's going to be in the mid to upper 70's tomorrow. I don't know if I can take this cold weather any more. :lmao: guess who's riding this weekend. Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.:p

hertz9753 03-17-2017 09:52 PM

I guess the Soup Nazi also told you no.

cheesy 03-18-2017 07:25 AM

I think I can see the end of the tunnel from here. The snow on Monday is all gone.

old kid 03-18-2017 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pistolclass (Post 247522)
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I demand spring. I just want to ride. This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!! This sucks!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP... 8DEG THIS MORNING AND STILL HAVE 2 FEET OF SNOW IN MY YARD WITH NO END IN SIGHT:grr:

culcune 03-18-2017 11:23 AM

Every year in Yuma, we get unusually hot weather right about this time of year, and it has been in the mid-90's this week. It is actually too hot for comfort. Before you get jealous, just remember, it will cool off to a few weeks of actual 'jealous' weather (they predict in the 70's 80's next week, and before we know it, it will be back to the mid-90s, low 100s and then higher; for six or seven months!!! (There is no riding for fun in that kind of weather) Ughh.

Bruce's 03-20-2017 09:30 AM

Last night ,I shipped my family off to Florida for a week and a half ,I was going to go but my wife invited our kids who I have had enough of already so I elected to stay and do one of our bathrooms instead .It snowed this morning ! .

2LZ 03-20-2017 10:05 AM

We had a week long intermission. It's firing back up tonight.... :-(

old kid 03-20-2017 12:42 PM

FINALLY,,

It hit 35 deg this morning and i couldnt resist taking the hawk out to run a few arrands and a trip around town,

it bit chilly but well worth it:)