Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2023, 10:32 AM   #16

I just wanted to give everyone an update and thank you for your help. With some mistakes on my part and a little rigging, I have it running great again. The big mistake on part was when I cleaned out the main jet I did not know how small the hole really are on those things and me be the genius I am, I took the smallest drill bit I had and drilled it out. Well that did allow it to start running but would never really go as you all probably know, it was getting too much gas and bogging down. So to fix/rig it for now, I took the bowl off and added some metal foil tape over the main jet and used a needle to poke a hole through it. Cranked it up and runs great now. Had to adjust the idle screw so it does not cut off when not moving but it works now. Now I know this will not last forever and I will change the jet in the future but for now my boys are having a blast on it and me as well as this little pit bike has plenty of power for cruising the neighborhood. One thing I do need to know is what size jet should I go with in the future? I see there are a lot of options. I live in upstate of SC so we have hot summers and cold winters and we are a good bit above sea level but nothing major. So I am needing a good all around jet I feel. Any recommendations welcomed. Once again thank you all.