Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #1

Hello everyone

Hi everyone,

My name is Brad and I am a manufacture agent for SAGA/Benzhou Scooters/Enduro's here in Canada. Like most of us we had some good and bad experiences with china bikes but let me assure you that this brand is top notch. With 30+ dealers accross Western Canada allows us to be the largest importer for Chinese scooters/enduro's in Canada. As of Nov of last year...we sold more than Hyosung.

Great site..glad to be aboard

Brad
www.sagacanada.ca

Old 02-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #2

Welcome aboard Brad, can you please update your signature with your Brand / Dealer info.

http://chinariders.net/modules.php?n...4666fbb38fd905

Old 02-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #3

The stuff looks good, and I'm all for the Chinese stuff coming into Canada, but IMO, you're going to have a tough time with pricing like that.
People buy Chinese for Value, and at $3200, that 250 dual sport is in DR200 territory, which IMO, is already an overpriced bike.
Not meant to bash, just how I see it.

Old 02-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #4

Hello everyone

No problem suprf1y, everyone is entitled to there opinion and I respect that. What I like about these bikes is that we use an Acerbis headlight kit on all our bikes and the ABS breaking system is great as well. This bike is DOT tested and certified. Here are some reviews that we have recieved

HI Dan

First off I would like to thank you for bringing such a great machine to the Canadian market.Your hard work and hugh financial investment are not in vain.The 250 Saga enduro is a top notch machine and it will take the market in short time.

In the past I've owned Kawasaki's, yamaha's,suzuki,Honda and even a husquvarna enduro and motorcross bikes.I still had my XL350 Honda enduro until last week as I sold it off to make room for my new SAGA 250.
I had been shopping around for a long time for another enduro but every bike I looked at never had the right specs I wanted.I was sold on buying a new Kawasaki until I found your product online ( by mistake also..I decided to google enduro bikes in Canada..so remember Internet does work...LOL). I showed up at closing time on a Friday to your store and layed eyes on the bike. Calvin brought one out and fired it up.The rest is history..I drove strait to golden that night so I could order one first thing in the morning.

The Saga 250 Enduro: The best value in quality duel sport machines on the market.The machine comes stock with amazing features like ABS disk breaks front and rear,digital gear display,rear rack and skid plate...It's all included STOCK !!!.DAre to compare to the big names.

Here is another

I love this 250 enduro.It has the Honda 250 4 stroke with suspension of a RM. It has disk brakes on both wheels,ABS and a digital gear display.Thats more than a stock Honda XR will give you and you'll pay way more.The tires are perfect and the suspension is awsome.The second ride I went on, I went from 1200 feet to 2000 feet up a mountain in the Golden area.Nothing gets in the way of this machine.Perfect gearing,lots of torque and super suspension and street legal for the on road parts to the trail.

Brad

Old 02-23-2009, 12:53 PM   #5

Hello everyone

Not a problem Jim...How do I do that?
:roll:

Thanks,

Brad

Old 02-24-2009, 09:12 AM   #6

Go to the profile link at the top of the forum, and look for signature, then add it in there...