Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2019, 12:01 PM   #20

Bumping up my old thread with some updates.

Still loving the bike, only thing I want to change is to stiffen up the suspension just a tad. I'm about 200Lbs with gear on, and as I've gotten better at riding I'm hitting stuff harder. Can't beat the plushness of the suspension out of the crate, though.

I've raced a few hare scrambles and even a couple local MX races on it and was very happy with how the bike did. In an outright drag race against other 250F race bikes I'll lose, but it's at least sporting. Bike does great on chunky and technical stuff where the MX bikes get bounced around much more and the LXR just soaks it up and keeps going.

I purchased the big bore kit a while back but opted against installing it for now, purely because I hate to shelve a perfectly good cylinder and piston lol. I might throw that stuff in now that I'm over the 100 hour mark on the bike, so they're not as super new and shiny anymore. I may as well tear down and adjust valves while I'm at it.

I've crashed and dumped the bike countless times with no ill effects, besides having to replace clutch/brake levers and the rear brake lever a couple of times.

Otherwise it's just changed air filters and oil after every couple rides.

Video from latest outing: