Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #16

Just got back from a trip across Tampa Bay. I now have 115 miles on it. I ran out of gas on the highway and unfortunately the fuel valve is tucked just behind the plastics on the left side. I had to pull over to switch to reserve. My range seems real low at this point. It may be a few weeks before I will be able to get hard figures.

I am still having some trouble with the choke, but now it is mostly just annoying.

I did my first oil change before the trip and checked the exhaust pipe for restrictions. I will start two new threads with pictures, in Miscellaneous section soon.

Old 02-17-2007, 02:19 PM   #17

Re: OK, I got my bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolygonFla
Ok Guys,
I got the Zongshen Sierra 200.
So far I am pretty happy with it. here is the link to the pics http://www.chinariders.net/gallery2/...g2_itemId=2738
That is one foxy bike.

Old 02-17-2007, 06:27 PM   #18

Nice looking bike. Those the stock tires that came with the bike? They look like they would be good on the street. Whats top speed on your bike?

NET

Old 02-17-2007, 08:08 PM   #19

They are what the shop mounted where I bought the bike. They remove the stock 50/50 tires because so many of the buyers in this area never go off road. Although I miss the "thuga thuga thuga" knobies make at low speed.

I have had it up to 64 mph by GPS (speedo indicated 75) on flat highway. I expect to pick up another mile or two as it breaks-in. If I need to I may look at swapping out the rear sprocket. Huge error in the speedo as it climbs past 35 mph.