Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Everything Else
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2016, 03:12 PM   #61

ok so i tried loosening the bolt and i found a huge crack in the teeth of the gears on the outer part of the clutch, really unfortunate, but im looking into getting the engine replaced, or a refund. I cant believe this eBay seller would send something as damaged as this, hopefully i can get a full refund or a new engine. I might need more help in the future with new projects, or even this one. For now, this thread will be closed. Thanks for all the help.

Old 04-21-2016, 03:47 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley w View Post
ok so i tried loosening the bolt and i found a huge crack in the teeth of the gears on the outer part of the clutch, really unfortunate, but im looking into getting the engine replaced, or a refund. I cant believe this ebay seller would send something as damaged as this, hopefully i can get a full refund or a new engine. I might need more help in the future with new projects, or even this one. For now, this thread will be closed. Thanks for all the help.
go get em.....charge !
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-21-2016, 04:54 PM   #63

I am sorry to see you stop ,but honestly it's probably best at this point ,there is no reason you should be fixing something you bought as a new or undamaged item .Do you mind taking a few better pictures of the turbo ?I am interested in seeing what they have going on there .
Bruce.

Last edited by Bruce's; 04-21-2016 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Old 04-21-2016, 11:07 PM   #64

I dont thinks its a turbo, but i might be wrong. I cant take a picture for a bit. but i will when i get the chance.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:33 PM   #65

FINALLY FINISHED! i went to a repair shop and somehow the clutch plates were badly worn. I have no idea how, since i haven't truly used the engine yet. Huge thanks to all the people who helped me along the build. Anyways, heres the video. Theres a really nice blue flame when i barely hit the redline, definitely turned me on when i saw it on video