Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2019, 12:41 PM   #1

Advanti Powersports Mesa, Az

I have nothing but good things to say about this dealer. I will say the price was a little high ($1799 sale price and around $2100 out the door after taxes, title, and 1 year registration), but you do get a lot of support and they stand by what they sell. I purchased a 2018 Bashan Storm 250 from them. I took it home and started the break in process, but unfortunately it was leaking fuel. I noticed the leak, called them up, and they had me bring it back in so they could assess the issue. I got a call back near the end of the day. They told me it does look like it is leaking from the tank, they are going to dig a little further and submit everything to the distributor and let me know. I got another call back the next day telling me they did approve everything to get replaced under warranty. Also with the tank, they are going to replace the plastics that were damaged and the gas cap. They believe the cap was not venting properly which caused it to leak out of a weak part of the tank. It kinda sucks that I will not have the bike for around a week or so but I am glad I did not have to deal with all of this by myself.

Great dealer with awesome support! It comes with a 30day "bumper to bumper" warranty and also a 6 month warranty on the powertrain.

Old 08-31-2019, 02:36 PM   #2

Sorry to hear about your issue but thanks for posting. It's always good to get reports about vendors. Glad they took care of you.

Old 09-01-2019, 03:16 AM   #3

They have been around for several years, and have been carrying Chinese motorsports, so they must be doing something right.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 09-01-2019, 10:55 AM   #4

Advanti...I looked at their web page....bikes and cars...
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".