Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2017, 11:13 PM   #1

Your bike looks great RedHawk. I'm almost to 1000 mile on mine and I couldn't be happier with it. Don't be afraid to get it dirty, I took a little adventure with mine last week up to the National Forest in northern Wisconsin. I had it on trials where the mud was so deep the frame was dragging and over some rocky trails that almost made me change my shorts.....

The bike came through like a champ.

Old 05-18-2017, 06:17 PM   #2

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newwood View Post
Your bike looks great RedHawk. I'm almost to 1000 mile on mine and I couldn't be happier with it. Don't be afraid to get it dirty, I took a little adventure with mine last week up to the National Forest in northern Wisconsin. I had it on trials where the mud was so deep the frame was dragging and over some rocky trails that almost made me change my shorts.....

The bike came through like a champ.
Not really anywhere near me with any trails. Not like the good old days when there was a small area to ride about a mile from me. Now it's wetlands and a park. Any other places the building frenzy took over with houses. I'll have to look in to other options where I could ride it to. Otherwise it would be a trailer or hitch carrier ride to Baldwin.