Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2018, 01:21 PM   #1

Asia Wing 450 in town

Hi there;

Have been riding around RX3 across Pakistan, but had tough time getting it on offroad Weekend Hang outs.

I started to miss as I would join em and just sit back and take tea while buddies would do flybys on there DRs and XRs...

I previously had experience with DR and CRF250 this time I started research stumbled upan Asia Wing via tracing roots of Christini AWD 450.

AND next day I just booked one for my self...

So Long story short, the bike landed and I have no fricken clue of how to assemble it or break in procedure e.t.c...

So I have been reading a lot online in last couple of days, also found some excellent User and Workshop manuals...

Seems like bikes engine is power ful but VERY delicate has two sperate Oil chamber (engnie/transmission)

And almost all over the manual its writen again and again that low oil, or unchangd oil will make the tranmission fail... I wonder if its too deilcate to put in enduro in first place.. that they have to mention this again and again or may be this is too much track oriented stuff ?...

Also, it mentions to change oil rapidly... did not get it what it really mean to change it after 2.5hours, track stuff again ?? ?

Lastly I am totally clue less where to put the rear tail light and number plate or how to fit it... manual do not explain the fitting or first time out of the box assembly nor there is any online ref.

I just used it for 2 hours today (on road) and the bike is smoking hot power ful... seat is a brick though!!

Its a blast of actual 43HP..... on has to sit tight on a straight seat and hold it tight!!

LOVED IT....

I am not sure if on Chinariders there are much LD450 users ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180302_025954[1].jpg (92.9 KB, 1656 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20180302-WA0014.jpg (87.1 KB, 1639 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20180305-WA0066.jpg (93.6 KB, 1698 views)

- Adventure Touring# RX3 - 2017
- Dirt Machine# FSE-450 - 2022
- Classic# Honda CD175 - 1977
- Daily Runner# 1992 - CG125 (engine swap CB250 Sleeper)
- Project#1 : 1995 - Honda C70 w/ 180cc engine swap