Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2006, 11:25 PM   #1

Another MSO issue

I guess buying online, this sort of thing is common. anyway the issue is the MSO came in the crate with the bike and has none of the information filled in except the VIN# and Model BTW its a Roketa RSX 200E. The guy I bought it from said just fill it in yourself, an was kinda vague about what to put I dont think he knows. The bike stats at the top of front page no problems, I can do that. In the middle theres a paragraph it ends with Name of Dealer Distributor Etc. I think that is where I put Dirtcheapmotorsports,com and addres etc This is where I bought it.
below that there is space for Company Name it is filled in with Goldenvale Inc and has a place for authorized signature of rep or agent Would this be the dealers signature or someone from Roketa? Ok on the back several repeated areas for tranfering ownership the first one should be filled in transfering from dealer to me? is this correct sorry if this is confusing I certainly am confused can some of you dealers clear this up some for me I can eamil photos if someone needs to see it.

Thanks for any help
Ray