Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #1

camo4u.com review

Just got done wrapping our new Coolster atvs and wanted to give a short review of the site we ordered the wrap from.

camo4u.com

All in all I'm happy with the service with a couple of small gripes.

When I ordered I got a confirmation email that included a file that I can only guess was supposed to be an invoice with a tracking number. The file never opened and followups resulted in no resolution.

Contact with them was problematic. No emails were EVER returned. Calling on the phone was better (never called back when messages left) but at least talked to the guy.

Their site clearly states shipping within 24 hours of order. I ordered during business hours on a thursday and my order didnt ship until monday. It also states ALL orders shipped ups ground. I found out later that my order had shipped usps priority. Also on the topic of shipping, nowhere on the site did it mention shipping charges. The online cart didnt even show shipping charges but when I checked my online banking there was an extra $30 over the amount shown in the online cart.

It took 1 week and a day to ship. the package arrived in good condition. The product looks great (a bit of a pain to install) but the results are awesome.

I'm glad we did it but I just wish there was more clarity during the order process. Other vendors had higher prices but after the surprise shipping I think it was a wash.

Just wanted to share my experience.
If you want to see the results of the wraps http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=17369

Old 08-29-2016, 11:55 AM   #2

Thanks for the details. I spotted the pics in your other thread; it looks really good!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-29-2016, 12:46 PM   #3

More bait and switch lies!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 08-29-2016, 03:17 PM   #4

In the end I got what I ordered. Im happy with the product. It just seems like it was way more work to purchase than it should have been.