Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2021, 01:09 PM   #1

Ho-Ray! I'm now legal in PA...

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to tell everyone that (OFFICIALLY) I am NOW LEGAL in PA.

As some of you have seen from my last posts, I have had a hell of a time just getting this bike delivered to my house.

Then I was worried that once I got my bike I might have a hard time (or even an impossible one) getting the bike registered and plated here in PA. I was worried sick that I wouldn't be able to get the bike legal (here) in PA and would have to find an alternative route to get it registered (someplace else) to a point where I could drive it here (or even anywhere else).

After all this worry and fear, I can honestly say that the amount of time I spent at PA Auto License Brokers was a HUGE weight off my shoulders. Thanks PA Auto License Brokers... You guys rock...

I went to PA Auto License Brokers (on the Carlisle Pike) and they did ALL the paperwork for me and even gave me a NEW license plate (woo-hoo)... I am NOW LEGAL here in PA...

If you live in (or even NEAR) Harrisburg, PA I highly recommend PA Auto License Brokers. Altogether it took me about 1/2 an hour to do ALL the paperwork and the young lady who took care of me was super helpful and friendly... Give them a shot, I don't think you'll be disappointed, I know I wasn't...

Here is the rundown on what I paid for, based on my bike selling for $2,449.99. If your bike was more than mine, than it might cost you more money...

Hope this helps...

Joe...

==========================

If the purchase price is $2,449.99 these will be the fees:

$146.99 – sales tax,
$21.00 – registration fee,
$5.00 – county fee,
$58.00 – title fee,
$46.00 – Our fee,
$10.00 – electronic processing, and
$17.00 – plate fee.

This comes out to a total of $303.99.

First of all we will need either an out-of-state title, or MSO (Certificate Of Origin). Plus Proof Of Insurance (Hard Copy).

These will need to be filled out correctly by your seller. We will take a look at these documents when you come in. Next we will need your Pennsylvania driver's license or state ID. As well as Pennsylvania motorcycle insurance.

Finally, the motorcycle's VIN will need to be verified either by us (the bike would need to be present) or a PA inspection mechanic on an MV-41.

I have attached that form here, if needed. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me. or call us back at (717)-691-6720

Monday – Tuesday & Thursday = 9:00 – 6:45
Wednesday & Friday = 9:00 – 4:45
Saturday = 9:00 – 12:45

6483 Carlisle Pike #104, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Left PAST Aldi’s Store…