Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2021, 12:12 PM   #1

New Bashan BSR 250 registered in Colorado!

Okay, after waiting 3 weeks for the bike being shipped, 1 week for the MCO/Bill of Sale and 3 weeks for an appointment with the Colorado DMV, I finally can (legally) ride on the street! WHEW...what a joke! Dealers should be able to send you a temp or something similar. The only thing POWERSPORTSMAX did that was contrary to expectations was that when requesting the MCO/Bill of Sale, I explicitly stated that in Colorado, the authorized Agent must print their name below their signatures! Did they?...Absolutely not! I really couldn't believe it! The signature just looked like a long, lazy E followed by a line looking like a small wave...completely undecipherable! So I fired off an email to whom it may concern stating that "Is it really that hard to print your name below your signature??...Come on...really?" So a day later she writes me an email stating that the authorized agents name was "Esmerelda Hernandez" if any one is interested!" So... I wrote her name under the signature and finally received my plates. So...if you need something specific from these online retailers...Fagetaboutit! The good news is I can move forward...FAST!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210610_094806.jpg (56.2 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg 20210604_155510.jpg (57.9 KB, 170 views)

Old 06-11-2021, 12:52 AM   #2

Hey stewbrash, Esmerelda Hernandez is the same 'person' I dealt with during my fiasco with POWERSPORTSMAX and the problems after ordering a go kart from them. The MCO / MSO was signed the same way except her (it's) name was printed below the signature. Jeez, how much trouble is it to print your name? I didn't have to register the kart and I sold it because it was NOT what I ordered. I got emails from 'her' stating it was my problem and could not return it since it wasn't damaged. It was an undamaged go kart that was NOT what I ordered, lol. Catch 22.......

Glad you took the BS into your own hands. Looks like my Bashan BSR 250 except mine is red and a 2018 model. Very happy with it. They are nice bikes and the build quality is really good. BTW, mine was NOT from PowerSportsMax. Please post more pics....

Old 06-11-2021, 11:19 AM   #3

PR_D, yeah...I checked the reviews on everybody in this business and they all operate with the moral compass of a blood-thirsty leech! TXPS was pretty bad also, they advertised a bike called an NDURO, that pictured a BMS CRP 250 for $1624 (Normally $2300)...but the bike they described could only be a Brozz. I called them on it and they admitted that it was "OUT OF STOCK!" I told them they were scamming people and they would hear from the District Attorney and they laughed and hung-up...so...I made my mind-up to NEVER, NOT FOR ANY REASON, buy anything from TEXAS POWERSPORTS! There should be better laws protecting consumers from Online Retailers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210418_093354.jpg (168.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 20210504_184550.jpg (45.7 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg 20210526_182426.jpg (48.9 KB, 153 views)

Old 06-11-2021, 11:29 AM   #4

Dang...that oversized photo somehow got in there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210418_093354.jpg (168.6 KB, 141 views)

Old 06-11-2021, 03:11 PM   #5

Texas is where most of the scam dealers are because there is no representation for the poor idiots that get screwed. Specifically, the Dallas area (Carrollton, TX). They are the 'Manny' (or whatever his real name is) operated places. Ricky Power Sports is also in the Dallas area and horrible to deal with. I got my Bashan BSR 250 thru a dealer in Arizona and shipped from the warehouse in California known as Roketa. I got lucky and had no real issues. PowerSportsMax is a sleazy, cheating, lying outfit. Wonder why they're allowed to promote on this forum?