Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Web Deals - NEW!
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2019, 03:21 AM   #1

Lifan KP Mini

Turbo PowerSports in Orange Ca. is selling their last four KP mini's for $2000 out the door. 2018 model so I suspect they are not CARB approved for use in
CAlif otherwise I would be very interested in getting one.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...815123650.html

edit: just checked their web site and they state they are carb approved, I might have to go check one out tomorrow. the website still list them at $1999 before fees

Old 02-16-2019, 06:18 PM   #2

I spoke with a sales guy the other day. Their Craiglists ads and youtube posts are difficult to figure out which bike is legal for Cal., but they are up front if you speak to them in person, or comment on youtube like I did about the BMS CRP250 and it becoming CARB legal. Funny thing was in that case, when I called BMS, the lady who answered the phone barely spoke English, so I was left in limbo between Turbo's youtube vide and a phone call to BMS. I contacted Bashan's rep who confirmed that the BMS was getting CARB cert. They don't have ads like Powersportmax, but they do ship bikes out nationwide, so not everything is good to go in Cal. They do seem to be on the up and up although I don't believe and Chinariders member has reported ordering from them or buying in person. You might be the first!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-16-2019, 08:53 PM   #3

Some family issues came up and I was unable to make it down there today but I did email them and asked two questions, do you have any left and if so are these CARB approved. I got two responses within a minute apart, looks like from two different people saying they have two left, a green one and a red one, but they didn't answer my second question. I got a third email just a little while ago saying "what color do you want, we have green, red, and yellow". I'm beginning to think that these are probably not the CARB approved models.They are not open on Sunday, but they are located just a few miles from work so I might just stop by there on my way home Monday.