Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2020, 08:45 AM   #106

Point Isabella, TX, is prohibiting more than one person in a car at a time. Not easy for single parents with kids.
-You may want to start planning what to do with your kids during errands if this restriction is enacted in your area.

Old 04-06-2020, 01:00 PM   #107

How come, without fail, every time I hear someone on TV tell me not to touch my face, my nose instantly itches?

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-10-2020, 09:10 PM   #108

I have been lucky enough to work from home during the beer virus crisis. But I have to take a crew into a Petro job site next week. How quickly things change!
- in addition to our usual protective gear and mountain of paperwork, we have to bring a Covid-19 response plan, all new covid-19 specific job safety analysis, covid-19 written field procedures, and civic covid-19 checklists.
-we must keep a log of our body temps up to four times a day, so we must bring a thermometer.
-it just goes on and on, like an Allman Brothers song

Old 04-11-2020, 04:12 AM   #109

I just don't get it I guess. We have never shut the economy down for the flu (any version). This beer virus has a 98% recovery rate. WTF. I had high hopes that we could overcome the news media and become great again. They figured out a way to stop it. After this stupid stay at home crap is over, all your gonna here from the news is how we didn't need to do it. My vote in November will be going to anyone that says they will never shut us down. Then I wish the news watching sheep will wake up and become thinking humans. Stop believing the crap they dish out. They have literally hypothesized over half the population. Some like me can think for themselves and see right through this scam.