Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #1

what happened to zstar atv's?

what happened to zstar atv's? I no longer see the site and keep getting redirected to gemmini.........I cant even get in touch with jane or anyone from zstar anymore..............

Old 04-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #2

the owner closed up shop. guess they weren't making any money.

All zstar product was made by other companies and branded as zstar. alot of it was Shineray so look for the parts you need that way.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:46 AM   #3

Zstar closed

ZSTAR Could not get the EPA rating from the factory in time for production .. so they decided to just shut down for now.. they will be coming back but with what type of business??? they were doing fine as I as a seller contacted the manufacture to see if I could get a coupleof containers of ATVS.. but they told me about the EPA slow down on the paper work.. so they can not ship to CANADA.. I have switched to TAOTAO.. and I bought all the 110 cc atvs in FEBRUARY to last until I found another suitable supplier.. and 10 of the 250 cc dirt bikes... toys 4 boys in CALGARY bought most of their parts .. I bought some parts for my needs.. WWW.T4BMOTORS.COM if you need ZSTAR parts.. GIO has put their prices up on a lot of stuff to force people into buying from the ALBERTA dealers .. as if you live in ALBERTA you can NOT buy anything atvs or dirt bikes or dune buggys from the auction site.. any questions PM me.. JANE says thanks to all customers

Old 04-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #4

bad link

Old 04-05-2012, 01:48 AM   #5

zstar parts

look for the ad on kijiji for 200 cc dirt bike.. you will see that they are selling the ZSTAR parts & 200 cc dir t bike

Old 04-27-2014, 02:29 PM   #6

i have zstar 250cc quad (two of them one runs perfect the other one needs ignition and cooling fan easy fix) never drove them, but the decal is coming off and has fading as they have been outside also have parts for 500cc quad fenders, racks etc also have 125cc dirt bike if interested please let me know