Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2014, 08:22 PM   #1

Beast rear axel bearings

Hey guys, so I guess I've been putting a lot of clicks on my beast lately and I've started to notice some alignment issues. After reading up on some tuning guides I've got the front end rolling real nice but the rear is a different story. After a lot of issues with the chain popping off and not being able to set the chain strait I've realized there is some play in the rear axel bearings. Every time I need to fix or replace a part on this atv I always try to upgrade the stock parts. Both ebay and gio have the replacement part for about $100 but I'm wondering if any has found a better option like a yamaha bearing that fits like the swingarm bushings do. Or can I just get the bearings instead of the whole axel hub? Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks

Old 05-31-2014, 12:04 AM   #2

This is some info on the bearings: http://www.chinariders.net/showthrea...east+rear+axle

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-31-2014, 12:21 AM   #3

Awesome! Thank you

Tags
axel bearings, gio beast, upgrade