Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #1

Anyone know about this bike....Thinking about gettng one

Its a Qlink Legend 250

Local dealer said he could get me one for $1700

I like this or the Lifan LF250b

Old 03-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #2

Looks pretty cool, I wonder how big it is physically? the little lifan cruiser I've seen was a little small, but I guess with cruisers that is common for the smaller displacement bikes... Like anything a driving school would use.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:09 AM   #3

See my response elsewhere--nice bike, comparable to the Lifan, supposed to be better warranty, but like what happened to SamM, the warranty might not be honored by Qlink for you getting the bike for a lower price. If Qlink will honor the warranty, and you can get it in writing, I would definitley consider it.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-26-2008, 04:54 PM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to panamarandy
I looked at that bike when I got my Tank Vision R-3, its a full size bike, I am 6 ft tall and it works fine for me, it uses the same frame,motor, and some components as the tank. I hope you get that warranty in writing because I have had nothing but trouble with my bike and its a 2007 with less than 2000 miles and hasnt run in 3 months...

Old 03-26-2008, 05:05 PM   #5

Its a nice looking bike.It looks similar to my wifes 250 virago less the vtwin.I like the wheels and head light.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamarandy
I looked at that bike when I got my Tank Vision R-3, its a full size bike, I am 6 ft tall and it works fine for me, it uses the same frame,motor, and some components as the tank. I hope you get that warranty in writing because I have had nothing but trouble with my bike and its a 2007 with less than 2000 miles and hasnt run in 3 months...
The Tank company's problems seem to be endemic! Qlink should give you more piece of mind.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 04-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #7

Almost...

This is the first time for me to even see this bike. It does look a lot like our Lifan 250-B cruiser, except ours has a V-twin engine, better looking pipes and of course it is a Lifan..

a qlink eh? Im not sure I could ride one of those.. I can just see me riding into some local biker bar around here... what are ya riding? Harley.., how about you? Qlink...

I dunno, just doesnt have that motorcycle feel to it.. sounds like some Networking software.. lol... but its better than some of the others that I cant even pronounce, much less spell..

and as always...

Ride Lifan, Ride it with Pride and Ride Safe!!

Old 04-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #8

Send a message via Yahoo to maf119l
Engine looks like same in my johnny pag 250 spyder chopper.I have been very impressed with the power it has.Hauls my 335 lbs at about 65 with no problem.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #9

They don't manufacture the 250 anymore, but rather, have the 300 now (Jonny Pag, not Qlink).

As far as riding a Qlink to the bar, I don't think anyone of us would get out alive on a Chinabike....except for Maf because the jonny pag is considered cool enough by the biker crowd. 8)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 04-08-2008, 11:09 AM   #10

Send a message via Yahoo to maf119l
The new johnny pag 300's are now water cooled.These engines will probably start showing up in the cruisers like the qlink soon.May be worth wating.

Old 04-08-2008, 12:04 PM   #11

I actually like the cruiser that Jonny Pag has; the one that is also a police bike...I think it has the 300, water cooled engine, too.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 04-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #12

Ummm , Bikers ?

Ummm, Harley bikers are not really like that guys , gals .
You could pull up to any bar and have a beer with anyone I know, reguardless of what you ride man . They may snear at your bike and you, but it aint fatal If you choose to ride Harley's , so be it . If you choose to ride China, so be it . I ride both and nobody has ever given me any grief over either ? Most people that come by my house are in wonderment over my bikes, yes, the China bikes. They like them, want one, and want to ride mine ! I say NO to that of course , buy your own .
We have a bar in town I like to play pool at in Olympia Washington that has one of those signs that says " Harley Davidson Parking Only " . I laugh it off and park the Norton there too, right along side of the Harleys . If anything, most will come out and look at it in Ahhhh and Ooohh's . The sign , like the Stigma , and the Harley is just that, EGO and Heritage . Of course there are die-hard biker bars and die hard Harley guys, but not very likely it is going to provoke you being attacked for riding another make . They move thier bikes away from yours or kick yours over because it may be contageous, but that would be VERY rare .
Try to remember that most Harley people are Lawyers, Doctors, proffessionals that can afford such toys and lifestyles . The 1%-ers are just that, 1 % of the populous of bikers. Until you have actually rode a Harley , then you won't understand the torque or thump it puts in your heart, let alone the Heritage of the motorcycle . Which by the way is almost strictly made from Asian parts now .
Heck, I have rode with a Vespa scooter down the Main drag, Peagot' mopeds, Ricers and whatever else wants to tag along. Its all good man !!!!
It is useually the Crotch Rocket guys that snear at my Harley or the Norton , not the other way around .
When I go on Poker Runs ( Bike Runs ) with the Harley guys on my Norton, I am the most popular item in the lot of these guys. I get nothing but attention and praise from them , always . That went for the girls when I was single too .
Harely guys, real ones don't give a rats butt what you ride , as long as you ride. they may tease you, but that's just good fun . It is the 1% you need to be aware of and give them some space . Even I give them space and I ride Harley . I won't even talk to them, park near em, nor ride with them, ever . Stealing bikes, selling drugs , thug beatings is not my idea of fun or my idea of what a Biker is .

Cheers, ride proud, whatever you ride, but just ride !

Cheers, kelly5150 out

Old 04-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #13

Kelly, I think I will show up at your bar, push you over, and steal your Norton....

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 04-08-2008, 01:00 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune
Kelly, I think I will show up at your bar, push you over, and steal your Norton....
Nothing more scary then a badass china biker. 8O

Old 04-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #15

Re: Almost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250Brider
This is the first time for me to even see this bike. It does look a lot like our Lifan 250-B cruiser, except ours has a V-twin engine, better looking pipes and of course it is a Lifan..

a qlink eh? Im not sure I could ride one of those.. I can just see me riding into some local biker bar around here... what are ya riding? Harley.., how about you? Qlink...

I dunno, just doesnt have that motorcycle feel to it.. sounds like some Networking software.. lol... but its better than some of the others that I cant even pronounce, much less spell..

and as always...

Ride Lifan, Ride it with Pride and Ride Safe!!
And you think Lifan would get the "Harley" guys to say "Oh Cool a Lifan" ? Most of the Harly riders I know would not care.. Heck I rid a Roketa DS and I get saluted by the Harley guys all teh time... I had a few ask me questons about my bike...Basically I dont think not many people would care if you rode a Qlink Lifan or whatever.. Ride what ya got and ride with pride!