Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2007, 10:06 PM   #1

Anybody have any Issues in MI?

I should have my MSO by early next week. I contacted the Secretary O State and they said that should be enough. We do not have real strict emmisions standards here (YET) so I'm hoping all will go smoothly. Anybody have any trouble or success in MI?

Old 06-08-2007, 12:15 AM   #2

Finally road ready

Got the MCO from XXX motorsports on Monday, the MCO described it as a dirt bike. Went to my insurance rep and got my proof of insurance from Progressive and headed to the Secretary of State. Because it was described as a dirt bike they gave me an inspection form and told me to contact the State Police or the County Sherriff's office. The Sherriff's office is about a mile from my house so I headed there first thing on Tuesday morning. The Sargent looked it over for a few minutes checked off the list and ran the VIN and then signed off. Back to the Secretary O State who then gave me the plate, temp title, and registration ($96.00 with tax). I don't belive that the Sherriff's Dept had the inspection forms there so you have to make two trips to the DMV to get it done but it wasn't too bad. I haven't checked but you might be able to get the form from the state's website www.michigan.gov.