Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2016, 07:26 PM   #1

Bashan Dealer/ Importer

Is there still a Bashan importer based here in the states? I know there use to be a Bashan Motorcycle USA Inc based in CA, but is there still one based here in the states? Here is the web address that I found.

http://www.smallbusinessdb.com/basha...k-ca-90650.htm

Old 04-30-2016, 06:54 AM   #2

Peace Motorsports

http://www.peacesports.com/newsite/

They show two kinds of Bashan and most likely are not the only ones

Call Roketa

www.roketa.com

Also, dug up this old thread from mychinamoto.com The member named xpowersports was the Bashan rep; I had a few pm's with him a couple summers ago, so maybe he is still active on mychinamoto AND still works for Bashan?

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...han-BS200GY-18

My thinking is they no longer have an importer since they were not on the EPA/DOT list for certification renewal. That means all the bikes we have are, at the latest, 2015 models (part of the reason for the sale at Peace Sports?). Peace sports are kind of pricey, too, which is a shame because the Brozz looks good. Maybe the sale will see them priced like a Chinese bike?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 05-31-2016, 01:38 PM   #3

I purchased a Bashan 250cc Enduro "Storm" from saferwholesale.com AKA Great Sports out of IL last August 2015. They sell mostly Bashan bikes street and trail. Less than $2K delivered.

Just have it broke in at 1000km and it runs just fine. I'm very happy with the purchase and believe this bike will be around for much longer than $2k worth.

Old 05-31-2016, 06:21 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJ View Post
I purchased a Bashan 250cc Enduro "Storm" from saferwholesale.com AKA Great Sports out of IL last August 2015. They sell mostly Bashan bikes street and trail. Less than $2K delivered.

Just have it broke in at 1000km and it runs just fine. I'm very happy with the purchase and believe this bike will be around for much longer than $2k worth.
Welcome aboard and good to hear of your satisfaction with the Bashan . . reports around these parts indicate they are reliable and fun bikes! Enjoy

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song