Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2016, 04:14 PM   #1

ATTENTION Connecticut Owners of Chineese Motorcycles!

There is a shop in Enfield that knows these bikes and has an eagerness to work on them. Savage Motorsports on Hazard Ave. Super helpful and knowledgeable family owned place. They know what these need and usually have the parts in stock. Just an FYI

Old 04-06-2016, 04:55 PM   #2

Hey, thanks! We are always looking for good dealers. Just got off the phone with him, he said he is willing to assemble/service Hawks or other bikes if you'd rather go through him rather than an online dealer.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:36 AM   #3

Cool, Im glad to hear it. I probably should have checked if he was okay with my posting supporting his shop but hopefully it works out favorably. Ill stop in and see him tomorrow. Hes good. Sold me a carb and and a cdi box, suggested a spark plug and offered knowledge and wisdom on how to tweak it all for best performance and it was like a night and day difference in performance, easily reaching speeds now of over 50mph cruising comfortably while in 4th gear. I haven't been faster than that yet but i imagine it will easily achieve 65+. I hope its not a fluke :8

Old 04-07-2016, 10:40 AM   #4

Welcome, JF! Thanks for joining us.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer