Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2021, 11:17 AM   #1

38 Days and counting...

Hi Everyone,

Well it has now been 38 Days and counting since I got my 1st notification from Venom MotorSport's about the delays (in shipping???) and/or Customs of the X22R I'm waiting on.

Now I realize that what with all this BS that we've all been through the last few months, that we would all expect delays and I agree with it totally; I guess my patience is now getting to the point that I'm am running out of it...

WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAMN BIKE!!!

I don't know if anyone else is in this same position as I am; I guess there is, but honestly I don't know for sure. I can only imagine what they are going through and/or if they have the same feelings as I do...

Right now I am at the point of cancelling my order and demanding my money back and re-saving it to get another bike (either a used one OR a new one). I'm still looking at those Hyosung bikes as I like them as well... Despite the added costs...

Oh well, I guess I'll give them a few more days and see what happens... But I'll tell you; this waiting and HEARING NOTHING back is killing me...

Let's see what happens next...

Sorry for the rant guys, I apologize for it...

Take care and ride safe everyone...

Joe...

Old 06-02-2021, 11:28 AM   #2

Any chance you can re-size your posts to something normal like everybody else ? Last spring bikes were sold out and didn’t restock for many months ,nothing new ,just everybody bought a new bike in the spring like every year ,and it takes a long time to get new stock in ,covid made everything slower .

Old 06-02-2021, 11:50 AM   #3

I hate it when they take your money and tell you, after the fact, "so sorry-back ordered". They really aren't doing themselves any favors by not being up front about the stock status.

Old 06-02-2021, 01:55 PM   #4

From reading your earlier post, Venom has been straight and upfront with you and others on the situation they are in. They have offered up a couple of upgrades to other bikes and well as offer you a refund. I think you are the one that made the decision to wait it out. Venom has no control over what customs is doing. I'm sure there are quiet a few other dealers going through the same thing. Look at all the dealers websites and see how many out of stock bikes there are.

Before I ordered my Ghost the pre-orders got pushed back almost 3 months. I didn't submit my order until they were in there warehouse.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 06-04-2021, 01:15 AM   #5

Hey man, I feel for you. I work for a company that uses overseas manufacturing and while I can say that the delays in shipping are legit, it doesn't make having to wait suck any less. The reality is that the shipping delays impact the ENTIRE supply chain. Even getting parts in-country from one manufacturer to the bike company is a PITA right now. Raw materials are delayed across the globe. Chances are that you will face delays with any bike you buy unless you walk into a dealer and buy something off their floor. You've waited this long now. Your best bet is likely to keep waiting unless you want to start the whole process over again. Good Luck, whatever way you go!

Old 06-07-2021, 09:03 AM   #6

38+ days and waiting...

Hello everyone,

I apologize to everyone for my unwanted and stupid rant that I posted recently. What with all the Covid BS that we've all been through and everything else on top of it that we've been all dealing with, I should have known better. But in all honesty I was just plain frustrated... Hopefully, everyone can understand that...

Like Jerry (and others) have pointed out to me (and others), Venom MotorSports have pretty much been up front with me about the delays they've faced. My major problem is that I was just too impatient. Nothing more, or less.

Like Jerry pointed out, they (Venom MotorSports) offered me another bike in place of the one that I ordered. My problem was (and is) that I honestly do not want another bike in exchange for the one I ordered. I'm waiting on the Venom X22R and nothing else. While the offer from Venom MotorSports was very generous (to the extreme) it is not something that I want to take part of. Thanks Venom MotorSports, but no thanks... I'll wait...

Anyway, again I'm sorry for my rant and I apologize to everyone if I offended anyone... Just take it as the rant of a 70 year old asshole blowing off steam...

Take care and ride safe everyone...

Thanks...

Joe...

Old 06-15-2021, 05:59 PM   #7

I feel your pain, I've been waiting for my Boom Vader Gen2 From Kronik Racing since April 11th. I was aware I would have to wait so it isn't that bad, but man am I excited.
2008 Ninja 250R Sold
1984 Honda aero 125 Sold
1980 Honda CM400T Sold