Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2015, 05:44 AM   #1

New Rider on the road from Penang, Malaysia

Hi. I'm new to this forum. I just bought a rebrand ZongShen RX3, AKA KTN RS3 here in Malaysia. This is my first dual purpose motorbike. I hope I'll enjoy riding it. I'm looking forward to tour around the peninsula of Malaysia in near future. I hope by joining this forum will benefit me from understand more about my bike.

Old 02-25-2015, 08:30 AM   #2

Welcome. Your bike is definately got a following here.

Old 02-25-2015, 08:58 AM   #3

Thank you! katoranger.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:17 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventore View Post
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I just bought a rebrand ZongShen RX3, AKA KTN RS3 here in Malaysia. This is my first dual purpose motorbike. I hope I'll enjoy riding it. I'm looking forward to tour around the peninsula of Malaysia in near future. I hope by joining this forum will benefit me from understand more about my bike.
Hi Adventore. I am also one of the guy from malaysia. The other Malaysian person that we have in this forum is FTEY. I am from KL and I am still waiting for my bike. Well, I am also thinking to get red colour, just like yours. Nice!!

Old 02-25-2015, 11:25 AM   #5

Welcome!

I was able to see the picture you posted in another section that showed your new top box. Please feel free to post that picture here also.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 02-25-2015, 03:01 PM   #6

Welcome; we are glad you joined us.

If you have time, please do post more photographs of your KTN RS3.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 02-26-2015, 01:34 AM   #7

Just able to sit down in front of my computer to read this thread.

Thank you everyone. It is my pleasure to join this forum and get to know y'all. I am so happy to know some of the Malaysian riders too. Maybe we can meet up together when we travel with our RS3 to each other's state.

Classix Man, I was looking for blue at first but the manufacturer only manage to come out with orange and red. Since my last bike was orange/yellow. So I thought that it might be good if I can choose other colors for my next bike. By the way, do you know when you can get yours?

Old 02-26-2015, 07:52 AM   #8

Quote:

Thank you everyone. It is my pleasure to join this forum and get to know y'all. I am so happy to know some of the Malaysian riders too. Maybe we can meet up together when we travel with our RS3 to each other's state.

Classix Man, I was looking for blue at first but the manufacturer only manage to come out with orange and red. Since my last bike was orange/yellow. So I thought that it might be good if I can choose other colors for my next bike. By the way, do you know when you can get yours?
Hi Adventore,
I will call Chuan Cycle tomorrow to get their feedback on the exact date that my bike will arrive. Should be early of March. I will let you know as soon as I get their confirmation.

Also, I love blue color very,very much. The sad thing is that Chuan Cycle told me these blue and white color will be reserve only for government use.. Well, I really don't know what have our government plan to do with this bike. So, instead of orange/yellow color, I think I will go for the red one.

I have a question. Do you buy your bike with cash or loan? If loan, then which bank do you choose? Or loan from AEON Credit Service?

Old 02-26-2015, 08:40 AM   #9

Quote:

And yes, I am also thinking of the same plan to go to other state and to get to know new RX3 members. Time will tell.

Old 02-26-2015, 03:07 PM   #10

Welcome aboard !!!...(Still waiting on my RX-3 !! )
2016 AJP PR4
2022 Templar X 250
2021 Sondors Metacycle
AMA Life Member

Old 02-26-2015, 08:43 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by classix_man View Post
Hi Adventore,
I will call Chuan Cycle tomorrow to get their feedback on the exact date that my bike will arrive. Should be early of March. I will let you know as soon as I get their confirmation.

Also, I love blue color very,very much. The sad thing is that Chuan Cycle told me these blue and white color will be reserve only for government use.. Well, I really don't know what have our government plan to do with this bike. So, instead of orange/yellow color, I think I will go for the red one.

I have a question. Do you buy your bike with cash or loan? If loan, then which bank do you choose? Or loan from AEON Credit Service?
The shop's credit loan is 10% per annum with maximum of 5 years of repayment period. You are actually playing 1.5 times of your bike's value by the time you finished paying after 5 years.

I'm getting a loan from my credit card, which they offered me 4.24% per annum with 4 years of repayment period. I pay the shop in full with the money and I ended up getting more gifts from them.

Old 02-26-2015, 08:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck369 View Post
Welcome aboard !!!...(Still waiting on my RX-3 !! )
Thanks, Hulk369. What color do you choose?

Old 02-27-2015, 10:32 AM   #13

Quote:
The shop's credit loan is 10% per annum with maximum of 5 years of repayment period. You are actually playing 1.5 times of your bike's value by the time you finished paying after 5 years.

I'm getting a loan from my credit card, which they offered me 4.24% per annum with 4 years of repayment period. I pay the shop in full with the money and I ended up getting more gifts from them.
I see. Thanks Adventore. Will do the needful.

Old 03-02-2015, 08:20 AM   #14

Welcome Malaysian KTN/Zongshen RX3 bike owners. Please post photos of your rides!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-02-2015, 08:33 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Welcome Malaysian KTN/Zongshen RX3 bike owners. Please post photos of your rides!
Hi Culcune, I have posted my bike on this thread.
http://www.chinariders.net/showthrea...t=14455&page=3

There is another picture of me with my bike taken by FTEY when we went to tune our carb last Saturday.