Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2015, 12:37 PM   #1

turbo lifan

On thumper talk theres a guy whos turbocharging a 150cc 162fmj and got it up to 22 pounds of boost! Hes building a xr200 now (perfect for me).I am talking to web cams about making a cam for turbo xr. Its over there go check it out pretty cool.

I found on ebay a big bore kit for my xr200! It say 223 on the side ,but it has 65.5mm piston,so is it taller? has to be. So I'll have to get longer dowel rods? idk what you call them. What I was going to do it use the barrel from xr on my cg150 which is 65.5 mm. I was going to take xr barrel and piston that came with my big bore kit at 65.5mm. Next put them together and port and polish the 150cc head (which will raise compression?) and pop it on. Im going to cut off the stock exhuast and put stock exhuast together with fmf factory 4 slip on. Ill probably get a mikuni carb with a accerator pump. I think this will run nicely i was going to try to have web cams grind me a cam but its thee same intake as exhuast so why? Its getting tires at the shop currently and when it comes back Ill start working on the swingarm. oh fed ex parts parts parts woo hoo!

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!