Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2018, 07:42 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
Price please
I’m keen
No idea. Probably significant. Seth is used to flying to Saudi 1st class twice a month to do 2 day schools. Can't get ahold of him at the moment--packing his family for a cross country location change. No idea why. Maybe he will need $$$$ after the move and work cheaper.

Old 10-23-2018, 11:28 PM   #17

Is this BitBox software?
Can you supply or where can I buy the software? Can I use my red dongle for Delphi that I currently use with PCHUD or what hardware is needed?

Old 10-25-2018, 02:00 PM   #18

I have find this Website

https://chiptuningshop.com/shop/bitsoftware/bitbox/

Old 11-01-2018, 11:45 AM   #19

This would be really useful for tuning the bike after installing that 300cc piston kit... Somebody should make some maps for that and sell a re-flash service.

Charles.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:58 AM   #20

There are some flat spots in part of the throttle/RPM range that don't seem completely consistent, so I'd pay some reasonable cost to tune that out. Not sure if the 300 kit will make it worse, better, or nothing.

Having moved my bike from sea level to 1700-ish feet, should I try doing an ECU reset? I have those flat spots, and really can't hold even 70 on hills. I know, thinner air and all. I have a 13-tooth sprocket coming.

Old 11-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvarez View Post
There are some flat spots in part of the throttle/RPM range that don't seem completely consistent, so I'd pay some reasonable cost to tune that out. Not sure if the 300 kit will make it worse, better, or nothing.

Having moved my bike from sea level to 1700-ish feet, should I try doing an ECU reset? I have those flat spots, and really can't hold even 70 on hills. I know, thinner air and all. I have a 13-tooth sprocket coming.
300 kit doesn't need or maybe you don't want the 13 tooth sprocket.
Most of the running issues in my experience is in the stepper motor being disrty ever so slightly and the nose of it needing a scrub as well as backing of the throttle so it closes fully.

Stepper motor and MAP/MAT sensors being the 2 main parts that I have replaced on several bikes, and CLEAN srub CLEAN the end and holes

Old 11-01-2018, 10:51 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperCharles View Post
This would be really useful for tuning the bike after installing that 300cc piston kit... Somebody should make some maps for that and sell a re-flash service.

Charles.
AJP do it for their bike but you gotta send ecu in.
Actually I’d suggest new ecu and keep stock unit
I’d like to see if the poster can sell or share more info I’m happy to pay for knowledge but no reply

Might need to contact the Russians in that case :$

Old 11-02-2018, 08:14 AM   #23

This is what they said I would need to buy - A lot for 1 bike lol

Sounds like you have a diagnostic tool only, so you need first a flash tool which can allow you to read and write the flash memory. For this you need BitBox dongle + BitBox Delphi MT05.x Module and Tactrix Openport 2.0 interface.

https://chiptuningshop.com/product/b...re-usb-dongle/ - £30
https://chiptuningshop.com/product/b...mt05-x-module/ - £225
https://chiptuningshop.com/product/t...-openport-2-0/ - £189

Once you have readout the maps from your ECU, you can edit them using BitEdit module and then write this data back to the ECU with BitBox. For editing you need BitEdit module:

https://chiptuningshop.com/product/b...mt05-x-module/ - £90 (this uses the same USB dongle as BitBox)

Old 11-02-2018, 10:15 AM   #24

My 300 kit runs well but it seems that it's exaggerated a couple pesky issues.
It still stalls when coming up to a stop, more so than before. Once it's totally hot, all is better. It just doesn't seem like the IAC is reacting quickly enough and I just cleaned both the tip and seat.
It used to be pipey with the 250 jug with almost no low-to-mid.
Now, it's acceptable on the low, excellent mid, then flattens out badly about 7+.
I do have a different muffler and cat-delete.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 11-02-2018, 09:27 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
My 300 kit runs well but it seems that it's exaggerated a couple pesky issues.
It still stalls when coming up to a stop, more so than before. Once it's totally hot, all is better. It just doesn't seem like the IAC is reacting quickly enough and I just cleaned both the tip and seat.
It used to be pipey with the 250 jug with almost no low-to-mid.
Now, it's acceptable on the low, excellent mid, then flattens out badly about 7+.
I do have a different muffler and cat-delete.
You may find the stepper is lazy and this seems to be a little common on Benneli bikes running the same setup, I had 1 stepper fail.
I get the odd POP on decel and with the mechanical stepper manual adjust it almost doesn't pop but seeing it is manual adjust the bike is crap when cold. it was an experiment and learning to see how n wait the stepper did or didn't do or was faulty in some way, manual adjust stepper coming out and recently replaced stepper going back in

Old 04-15-2019, 04:35 PM   #26

So how would I go about getting software and a dongle to attach my motorcycle to read and/or adjust the map? My SSR Buccaneer has Delphi EFI, and I'd like to experiment with an open exhaust and a little extra fuel on top.

Charles.

Old 04-15-2019, 08:03 PM   #27

Quote:
So how would I go about getting software and a dongle to attach my motorcycle to read and/or adjust the map? My SSR Buccaneer has Delphi EFI, and I'd like to experiment with an open exhaust and a little extra fuel on top.

Charles.
Only live data
No map tuning

Old 04-18-2019, 04:59 PM   #28

Okay. But still... how?

Old 04-18-2019, 07:43 PM   #29

Quote:
Okay. But still... how?
Are you in need of the cable software and adaptor plug for your bike? Is that what you mean?
I source and sell parts from China and I have the cable, an XP laptop and Katflaps version of software (that software I will share free no money if you needed it with a cable etc)

Old 04-19-2019, 12:37 PM   #30

Right. I need to know where to buy the cable and adapter plug, and where to download or buy the software.

Hrm... if you source and sell parts from China, is it possible to get bits from the Italjet Buccaneer 250i? Motor-x.com sells a bunch of interesting OEM parts, but they don't ship to the USA. There are quite a few pieces I'd like to buy... especially region-specific parts that aren't available from the US distributor SSR.

Charles.