Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2024, 07:15 AM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
Give it a minute to update. They probably got the order cancelled. The last time I cancelled it acted the same, and then it updated in the morning and showed cancelled.
you were correct. they were just slow about updating the system. already got my refund too.

Old 05-02-2024, 05:39 PM   #2

4.10 x 18 Kenda is noticeably narrower than what I took off. Used a circlip thingy I got for the TT250...seems higher quality and was a B to put on!!! But my friend greased the heck out of everything, went over the whole bike. Rear brakes are much better now, don't lock up so quickly (I must have done something wrong when I did the sprocket). He even jammed a crap ton of the red grease way up in the swing arms...claims it was a good idea. Bike is greased up now BIG TIME. Feels so much better on the highway. Rear is true, but the front is a teenie bit off. Gonna take care of that when I can. Happy at the moment. Feels so much better. New brake switch for the rear will be here tomorrow. Sweated my butt off today and got dirty, but it felt good and I feel like he taught me something. Dude has a badazz KTM!! 300cc beast...he says he loves working on them and was actually impressed with the hawk for what it is. Said anytime I need help hit him up, he is a disabled vet from two wars. I offered him more money, he wouldn't take it, said he loves wrenching. I still can't get over having two tires mounted for 20 bucks...anyway. Had to share, pretty excited to have things a little better. Now must shower and drink a beer. Have a good one, guys.