Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2007, 05:48 PM   #1

American Lifan, e~mail Letters sent to them about MCO Issues

Hello All

Below this post,
I will be posting actual e~mail letters sent to American Lifan about MCO issues. I legally have to edit all of the senders e~mail addresses and names sent to me. Shawn and I work very closely together to try and help people understand why, and the problems of buying on line.
MDSauve13 is just one example of this crud and it's going to get worse.

The on-line fly by night dealers or to be fly by night dealers will be stopped. There is a On-Line Dealer in Ohio that has forged The Distributor/Franchise Agreement papers that went to The State of Ohio. He has been cut off by Lifan in China, and Ohio has him under investigation.

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 03-25-2007, 05:57 PM   #2

This came in Friday 03/24/2007.

{3}----- Original Message -----
To: "peter" <peter-xie@americanlifan.com
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: cant title my Lifan

last one ill ever buy..this is the mso provided by the manufacturer..you get what you pay for crap!!..i just punched the gas tank right off the thing and threw it in the dumpster..most frustrating two days ive ever had..going to buy a honda..

{2}--- peter <peter-xie@americanlifan.com wrote:
sorry, we service our bikes only, those ebay sellers are being cut off...., so sue him and ask for refund.
MSO of American Lifan

{1}----- Original Message -----
To: <mso@americanlifan.com
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 7:33 AM
Subject: cant title my Lifan

i bought a 2006 Lifan new on ebay last month , California dealer provided mso that came with the bike in the crate which was rejected by new Hampshire dmv because its not printed on safety paper (like you get with the title of your car with watermarks on it etc)been online 15 hrs straight trying to resolve this(dealership hasn't responded to emails and cant get on the phone)trying to find an outfit that can reprint my mso onto the correct paper, long story short..please help!! is there anyway i can resolve this by local dealership to me?or through sending a scan of the mso to you? damn dmv..wrong paper..unbelievable..thank you , hope to hear response soon ,,Mxxx Bxxxxxxx.. ps bike runs great, I'm a big fan..cant beat the prices
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 03-25-2007, 06:36 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejcycles
i just punched the gas tank right off the thing and threw it in the dumpster
now that doesn't make sense -- it's a decent trail bike if nothing else... I hope this guy didn't actually toss the bike because he couldn't get it titled, and he's just expressing his frustration.
'02 Kawasaki KX125

Old 03-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to mdsuave13 Send a message via Yahoo to mdsuave13
argh, i feel these people's pain.

I have been researching and chasing forms and info for the last 2 weeks. about an hour or two a day, calling and online. I've been trying to figure out how to get a legal MSO, the people at T-motorsports have told me that they are going to contact american lifan and see what they can do, but i have the slight feeling that they are going to blow me off anyday now.

Once that happens, i will be filing a lawsuit and filing complaints with the BBB, and with federal offices based on their forgeries of certified documents.

I don't know if i will actually be able to get an MSO after all that, but whatever as long as they get shut down, or pay some hefty ass fine, i will be happy.

Its a shame, weather is nice, bike is running great, and i have to ride around my neighborhood because i dont want to get popped for riding without tags...

2008 Kawasaki KLR650 Candy Lime Green

I am the official China bike registration Guru For the State of Maryland..... HA.