Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2019, 12:08 AM   #1

Monkey Adventure Rides

How would you like to ride a replica 50cc Monkey bike (I am guessing Skyteam) in an exotic place? Look no further... https://www.theadventurists.com/adve.../monkey-run/#3

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 12-14-2019, 08:02 AM   #2

I have a yard blower with a bigger engine than that... I've seen centipedes carrying around bigger engines than that for when they get tired of moving all those legs... I once got a bigger engine than that in a box of cracker jacks... Didn't the really old fashioned washing machines come with larger engines than that???

I actually looked at picking one of these up, they're so cool!! Like the website says, not practical by any stretch, but just about the most fun (and most miserable time) you can have! I was looking at a Grom for a while, just because. There's a guy on YouTube who bolted a Ninja 300 engine into his Grom. Alas, I digress, the Monkey bikes have the fun market cornered, and offer the ability to get plated for road use, unlike the walmart minibikes. If I saw one come on the market for a couple hundred bucks that wouldn't give me any issues getting it plated, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat! Great link, Culcune!

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up

Old 12-14-2019, 10:41 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerikol View Post
I have a yard blower with a bigger engine than that... I've seen centipedes carrying around bigger engines than that for when they get tired of moving all those legs... I once got a bigger engine than that in a box of cracker jacks... Didn't the really old fashioned washing machines come with larger engines than that???

Motobuys in Phoenix still had the Skyteam verson on their site up to a few months ago. Ice Bear had them in the US, as well. In fact, they had a 110cc version that came with a sidecar. Pitster Pro has one on their site; theirs is a rebadged Skyteam, although their site has had them listed as 'Out of Stock' for quite a while, now. The only clone we have now is the CT70 clones sold via Ice Bear. This ride actually gives me an idea for the Ice Bear CT70 clones...offering a 750 mile ride around the Arizona Peace Trail loop on Ice Bear CT70 clones! Far less exotic than having to get to Peru, Mongolia, or Romania, and done with 125cc semi-automatics. I would have to figure out lodging as the trail is 'designed' with snowbirds driving RZRs in mind who will be staying in hotels on the 5 day journey. I guess we (AZ members) will have to take a run on the trail to check it out this winter or early spring

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 12-15-2019, 11:21 AM   #4

Looks insanely fun.