Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2020, 10:37 AM   #1

Ordered a 50cc holeshot from Amazon!

SYXmoto holeshot 50cc.
First of they have these little things for sale on Amazon for about $300 shipped! Which is pretty awesome in itself, but then shipping only took a few days! Real happy at this point!
The box was a little dinged up when we got it but the bike was undamaged. Assembly was very simple, if you are even a little mechanically inclined this is a breeze. Decent instructions came with the bike and the kiddos were eager to help.
The quality of the bike actually seems legit! I wasn't sure what to expect with the cost of the machine being so low. But this is gunna be a great beginner level bike. All of the bolts were tight from the factory except for one that hold the rear brake to it's mounting bracket and obviously the parts I had to put together.
The kids will not stay off of the thing!!! Which is good because I want them to be familiar with the bike and what parts need maintenance. I hope with good upkeep this bike will out last each kids time learning to ride it.
I'll post some updates as we break it in but so far this is well worth the time I get to spend with my family teaching them how to ride.

Old 02-14-2020, 11:54 AM   #2

So cool! Please show us pics.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer