Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2017, 12:00 PM   #1

Venom motorsports canada honest review

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give my honest opinion on Venom Motorsports. My buddies bought bikes from Saferwholesale and Powersportsmax and had nothng but nightmares with them - firstly in getting their bikes, then their titles, and customer service. None of those two companies wanted to deal with my friends after they bought their bikes - they would always give them the run around, avoid their calls. One of my buddies bike needed a part and his bike was out for 1 whole friggen month thanks to saferwholesale. Anyways i wanted to give someone else a try and after digging for good reviews in found Venom Motorsports on Facebook - by the way they actually have tons of good reviews on there

https://www.facebook.com/Venommotorsports1/

I found Venom and messaged them right away on their facebook chat. Someone replied to me in minuets and i took my chance with them. First thing i really liked if they always kept me updated with my purchase. Emailed me tracking info, updates, and even gave me a follow up call to see how i am enjoying my bike! I was even transfered over to their tech support team - YES THEY HAVE A TECH SUPPORT TEAM!! that assisted me with the assembly of the bike and how to start it and maintain it.

Two weeks in dropped my bike and cracked the fenders. Called up Venom and got replacements right away - they stock their own parts unlike saferwholesale and powersports max who say they dont carry the parts for them?

All in all why would anyone even buy from them when you have Venom Motorsports that ships to the united states, answers calls, provides customer service, has a tech support team, and all in all charge the same price as the other guys with free shipping. Just makes no sense to me.

Pictures of my new bike below! Happy riding lads
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0819.jpg (96.7 KB, 4196 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0811.jpg (98.3 KB, 4591 views)

Old 07-27-2017, 01:35 PM   #2

Dual front rotors (droooool!)

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #3

Nice looking. Will it crack 60mph gps?
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 07-27-2017, 08:08 PM   #4

Venom seem to be doing things right, as of late. I think they limit their offerings for a reason--the BIG guys seem to carry anything and everything, making a logistical nightmare for themselves. I remember Venom a year or so ago only offering a few pocket bikes and then got the full size 'pocketbike' like the one you have in your driveway; the Dongfang sportbike, and now have the Boom minis, as well as some quads. My guess is they keep an office in So. Cal., but as long as their suppliers have bikes in stock, they don't really need a warehouse, at least not down there. For some reason, they seem to get the Boom bikes in a timely manner, while the BIG boys take over a month from the same darn place?!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 07-27-2017, 09:12 PM   #5

I liked dealing with Venom -- he was quick to reply to emails and very informative -- but a few days after placing my order I attempted to cancel. That's when then things turned out less happily for me. Even though the bike had not yet been shipped from the warehouse, he refused to return my money without a 25% "restocking" fee. My take: this was his commission and he was not going to give it up under any conditions. That being said, if he had a the exact bike that I wanted not available elsewhere I would probably be willing to order from him again. Just don't attempt to cancel or return your purchase from him (or just about any other online vendor for that matter). Not knocking him. Just stating my experience with the state of the industry as it is.

Old 07-27-2017, 09:35 PM   #6

Great review! Its always refreshing when we get to read of positive experiences in purchasing bikes in an open market like the internet....rather than your local dealer... I've seen Venoms ads on this very site several times...now I have a reason to pop in and see their offerings ...

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 07-28-2017, 10:54 AM   #7

The title says Venom Motorsports Canada; which Province are you in?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 07-28-2017, 04:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
The title says Venom Motorsports Canada; which Province are you in?
They actually ship all over the US, and many of our members in the US are mail-ordering from them. The are technically out of Canada, but I am quite sure they have an office in So. California based on the bikes they offer, and how they seem to be able to get bikes shipped off to customers in a timely manner. They have videos on youtube showing some of the bikes running up and down the road, and those appear to be Canada, so I am sure they have an office and/or warehouse in Canada. But, I am not sure where member BMW-M4 lives...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 08-29-2017, 10:31 PM   #9

Just took delivery of a Venom X21R via the website in Canada. It was a trouble-free transaction, but the delivery came from Ice Bear in Acworth, Georgia, and the freight charges were billed to Ice Bear ATV, Fontana, California. Eleven days elapsed, from order to warehouse and the title arrived via USPS a couple of days ago. Everything is "as advertised" and in good condition, so I am pleased with my Venom transaction. I will take my time doing the setup in the next few weeks.