Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 12:55 PM   #16

Quote:
As to your TT statement, I would have to ask you this.

When was TT members ever known for their Good Manners, that's all I have to say.
This isn't TT so I expect I higher level of civility. If you can't abide buy such simple requirements then perhaps you should go elsewhere.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Old 05-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #17

Wow, at one point, we were all in the same boat as "outsiders" riding Pep-Boys bikes (at least that is what they accused us of riding on TT) and now we are in-fighting! I must say it makes for some exciting reading, but I will tilt towards the side of "let's keep this civil."

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 05-15-2007, 01:14 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite
Quote:
As to your TT statement, I would have to ask you this.

When was TT members ever known for their Good Manners, that's all I have to say.
This isn't TT so I expect I higher level of civility. If you can't abide buy such simple requirements then perhaps you should go elsewhere.
So it's OK to call someone a Liar or put them down as long as you do it with Civility, that's good.

Perhaps you're right, you Ladies with your Coffee Klatch ethics is way to Civilized and well Mannered for me.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #19

I'd like to end this thread with........... .

2006 Roketa RSX200E MODS: YZ250F Muffler, Airbox delete with K/N style filter, Main Jet reamed 2 sizes over, Yamaha R1 Rear clicker shock on custom scissor linkage making 8 3/4in. of rear wheel travel!!! Battery relocated under seat.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:22 PM   #20

Send a message via AIM to jkomp316
Was this thread started with the purpose of a flame war? Or are you going to fill everyone in on the "deal" you claim to have found? I'm interested and I'm sure others are as well. We're all here to share info and help each other out, thats the purpose of web forums. I'm sure you've found usefull info on here from others, it would be nice if you would return the favor.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:55 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkomp316
We're all here to share info and help each other out, thats the purpose of web forums.
Ideally, this IS the case. Unfortunately, however, some insecure people feel they gain power by withholding information. Kinda like a "I know something you don't know" comment that a 4th grader would make. There are lots of China bikes avaliable for around $1000.00 delivered right to your door. This is no big secret. They all have the same basic features and some have little extra trinkets that others don't. The JetMoto looks like a decent bike, but has nothing over my Roketa that was shipped to my door for $1049.00.
2006 Roketa RSX200E MODS: YZ250F Muffler, Airbox delete with K/N style filter, Main Jet reamed 2 sizes over, Yamaha R1 Rear clicker shock on custom scissor linkage making 8 3/4in. of rear wheel travel!!! Battery relocated under seat.

Old 05-15-2007, 05:17 PM   #22

It is a nice looking bike and I considered buying one off E-bay as I saw winning bids at $600 to $700 bucks and $99 for shipping... It looks much better without the Alpine stickers on it...

Old 05-15-2007, 05:44 PM   #23

Send a message via AIM to madmaximum Send a message via Yahoo to madmaximum
The good thing for us Roketa riders is that the Jetmotos are almost identical, & you can order parts directly from jetmotousa. They even have them in stock!
1977 Kawasaki KH400, aka Green Ripper

Old 05-15-2007, 06:49 PM   #24

So after wading thru the crap I still just simply want to know WHATS THE DEAL ON THE $1000 JETMOTO.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:03 PM   #25

Ok, it's a newer model than my Tank and has the inverted forks, but besides that, and the different color, I think it looks just like my Tank. Bet the rear fender would have worked when I was looking for one. Oh yeah, My Tank also has the Zong shen motor. Still a good price.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:31 PM   #26

My guess is that its kinda like their Alpine model that appears on Ebay (and that I purchased directly from them last year). Alpine is another "brand" that Jetmoto produces for their east coast distributor, Raceway. I am not sure if the relationship is still there, so maybe this is how Jetmoto sells "discounted" bikes w/o their dealer network know about it (just like how Alpines were/are identical in features as the premium-priced Jetmotos)

BTW, I saw your ad for this bike on Craigslist for the Phoenix area, advt. If we could work out a deal, I wonder how well it would make it to Yuma...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 05-15-2007, 11:02 PM   #27

Hey Culcune,
My original post was refering to YOUR Jetmoto and how you were going to video tape your blasting it with a 9mm, I'd pay to see that... I guess some people can't take a joke...

Old 05-15-2007, 11:16 PM   #28

I had a bid on that same bike through Motoxtremes from E-bay, I was at work when the bid ended, it sold for $610+$99 shipping (Sorry been so long I had to look it up..) I've researched and read these forums several times over before I bought my GY and still do... This site is AWSOME and a great bunch of guys, go back to TT, your an A$$ there too..

Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassador
Hey Culcune,
My original post was refering to YOUR Jetmoto and how you were going to video tape your blasting it with a 9mm, I'd pay to see that... I guess some people can't take a joke...
Me, not take a joke? I honestly missed what you said, but now that I read it, it was funny. Oh, it was a 7.62 x 39, BTW :wink: No bullet holes yet, but my finger itches..........

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 05-16-2007, 03:05 AM   #30

I don't think all china bikes look the same! Does that mean, I don't have limited intelligence? This is a great board. Let's keep it that way. Can't we all play nice!

Hey culcane,
I'm into AKs. Ever see an AK-74 that shoots the 5,45X39mm? It's Russian too! Of couse, I have a Chinese AK-47 too. PM me sometime.
2017 Coleman CT200U
1978 Yamaha SR500E
1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II