Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 10:11 PM   #1

New Jetmoto Dual-Purpose has it all

I know everyones trying to get the best deal out there so I'll have to let you all in on a little secret. Take a look at this and tell me it's not worth a $1000.00 delivered.

It's got the Zongshen Engine and WUCIWUG.

EPA-DOT and no problem getting it licensed with the supplied MCO.

I'll post some more about the assembly and ride review latter.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:20 PM   #2

Looks just like everyone of the Roketa members bikes, It's a JetMoto, basically the same thing...I think there was one for sale here, may have bullet holes in it though....Go ExtremeMotorSports...

Old 05-15-2007, 12:23 AM   #3

I believe a person with limited intelligence that didn't know the difference would assume all China Bikes look the same.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:37 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to jkomp316
Well, aren't ya gonna tell us where you got it from?

Old 05-15-2007, 01:14 AM   #5

Jetmoto

Old 05-15-2007, 01:29 AM   #6

Send a message via AIM to jkomp316
Jetmoto sells them for $1700... :roll: If this is availible for $1000 it would be a much better alternative then VIVA or XXX. Can you fill us in? Im assuming most people want the inverted forks and dual discs. I would like the rear disc, but I dont really care on the forks... I'd prob rather have the standard protected ones.

Old 05-15-2007, 07:36 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by advt
I believe a person with limited intelligence that didn't know the difference would assume all China Bikes look the same.
This forum is a nice place where the members respect one another and value their opinions. I for one take offense to statements like this. I've seen your personal attacks on other people on other sites and I hope Frostbite puts an end to this immediately. We don't need it here.
2006 Roketa RSX200E MODS: YZ250F Muffler, Airbox delete with K/N style filter, Main Jet reamed 2 sizes over, Yamaha R1 Rear clicker shock on custom scissor linkage making 8 3/4in. of rear wheel travel!!! Battery relocated under seat.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:44 AM   #8

Agreed, this is a place for sharing information. Helping each other out and making fun of ourselves every now and then. If you would like to be sarcastic and/or insulting there are plenty of other forums on the internet where you would be right at home.

When we "meet" someone here for the first time, just assume they have something of value to share. You never really know their background (ie. aircraft engr., teacher, mech. engr., veteran bike dealer, backwoods engineer, etc) Assume that you have something you can learn from each person, unless of course you're sure that you know everything. In which case, you should be posting the most often with the most useful information of us all.

AND the pictured bike is in almost every way similar to the Roketa RSX-200E. A few exceptions being the mirrors, brake light, and tool kit location, at first glance. Please share if there are more significant differences.

Jason
1995 Kawasaki Concours (ZG1000)

Old 05-15-2007, 09:45 AM   #9

Quote:
This forum is a nice place where the members respect one another and value their opinions. I for one take offense to statements like this. I've seen your personal attacks on other people on other sites and I hope Frostbite puts an end to this immediately. We don't need it here.
Agreed. advt - Strike #1. Feel free to disagree, but keep it civil. That comment was just rude.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Old 05-15-2007, 11:28 AM   #10

Well Frosty I will have to disagree. The info that I supplied was just to show there are other alternatives and better deals out there.

When someone jumps in and makes a dumb statement like that without thinking I would assume they do have limited intelligence.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #11

Quote:
Well Frosty I will have to disagree. The info that I supplied was just to show there are other alternatives and better deals out there.

When someone jumps in and makes a dumb statement like that without thinking I would assume they do have limited intelligence.
It wasn't a dumb statement. The bike 'looks' like just about every other Chinese DS out there. While it may some differences 'under the hood' it still looks like another DS clone. If you don't agree, fine, but it doesn't make the rest of us idiots.

I remember you from thumpertalk. It appears your manners haven't improved.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Old 05-15-2007, 11:43 AM   #12

Quote:

*****think Im safe in speaking for most on here in that the board is appretiative that you have provided another alternative bike avaliable..thank you.

******But, again speaking for the board...I agree with other that it is a rude statement. You could have just as easily said "I dont think you are looking closely cause you dont thinkl all China bikes look alike" that would have been a lot more appropriate than referring someone is dumb or lacks intelligence. Dont you agree?

Old 05-15-2007, 11:57 AM   #13

Re: New Jetmoto Dual-Purpose has it all

Quote:
I'll post some more about the assembly and ride review latter.

Looking forward to hearing about asembly and ride review.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite
Quote:

It wasn't a dumb statement. The bike 'looks' like just about every other Chinese DS out there. While it may some differences 'under the hood' it still looks like another DS clone. If you don't agree, fine, but it doesn't make the rest of us idiots.

I remember you from thumpertalk. It appears your manners haven't improved.
First of all I didn't say idiots, those are your word's, not mine, but if you think that's appropriate then it's OK by me. I said limited intelligence, there is a difference.

As to your TT statement, I would have to ask you this.

When was TT members ever known for their Good Manners, that's all I have to say.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:27 PM   #15

Strike #2?? advt, if you can't see why your comment was rude and uncalled for, you may be experiencing some limited intellegence of your own. This is a friendly board with members who respect each other and treat EVERYONE with dignity. We'd love to have you share your input and knowledge, but your approach is lacking IMO, and obviously in the site administrators too. Arguing with Frostbite is more then likely NOT going to help your cause. He is a very fair and friendly admin, but DOES inforce his rules. Food for thought.
2006 Roketa RSX200E MODS: YZ250F Muffler, Airbox delete with K/N style filter, Main Jet reamed 2 sizes over, Yamaha R1 Rear clicker shock on custom scissor linkage making 8 3/4in. of rear wheel travel!!! Battery relocated under seat.