Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2018, 05:21 PM   #1

Sold my LF200 today.

I had a 2006 Lifan LF 200. I bought it and did a lot of work to it. I did the upgrades to make it safe riding. Drove it for 1 summer and loved it. I didn't drive it last year. Sat in the garage. I put the battery in it about a week ago and started right up. I changed the oil before I started it. I used Honda GN4 10W40. It has always ran great. I sold it for $700.00. Not bad for being a 2006. The guy is very happy how it idled and ran. He should be happy with it. Didn't even ask if I would take less for it.
I want to Thank the people in this forum that helped me when I first joined and asked questions.
I'm looking at buying another one but bigger after we buy a house. Atleast a 300cc or 400cc.

Thanks again, Dan

Old 04-09-2018, 07:58 AM   #2

glad you were able to sell it, but sorry you are out of the game for the moment. Is it impolite to ask whereabouts in Maine you are? I am halfway between Bethel and Fryeburg. Members seem thin on the ground in Maine.

Old 04-10-2018, 02:16 PM   #3

I saw that bike for sale for about a month. I really wanted to buy it but I just upgraded my honda to a 200cc lifan. Up by orono right? Glad you sold it.

Old 04-11-2018, 05:01 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhildoScaggins View Post
I saw that bike for sale for about a month. I really wanted to buy it but I just upgraded my honda to a 200cc lifan. Up by orono right? Glad you sold it.
Yes. Thanks.

Old 04-11-2018, 05:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshawk View Post
glad you were able to sell it, but sorry you are out of the game for the moment. Is it impolite to ask whereabouts in Maine you are? I am halfway between Bethel and Fryeburg. Members seem thin on the ground in Maine.
Bangor. I can't wait until I buy another one. I like the bikes. I really don't care what people say about them. After the upgrades I can just as far as them. haha