Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2020, 10:44 PM   #61

Close up photo of mount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imapdog View Post
i knew i kept this new old stock burrito tube for another day.
there were holes used and unused ready for it. lol
Attachment 19262
Attachment 19263
Is there anyway you can get a close up photo of the tube mount? Or describe a bit more of how you mounted it.

I have the xtra large one that won't work, but it has the same mounting feet. I scoped out mounting using a "tab" off of the seat bolt for the single hole and then drilling two holes in the rear fender behind the tail light for the two holes. So it would be mounted in the center rather than off to one side. I think with the smaller tube it would be no lower than the exhaust.

Orion RXB 150XL

Old 03-03-2020, 08:18 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goob View Post
Is there anyway you can get a close up photo of the tube mount? Or describe a bit more of how you mounted it.

I have the xtra large one that won't work, but it has the same mounting feet. I scoped out mounting using a "tab" off of the seat bolt for the single hole and then drilling two holes in the rear fender behind the tail light for the two holes. So it would be mounted in the center rather than off to one side. I think with the smaller tube it would be no lower than the exhaust.
sorry goob, i sold the bike. the lower was screwed in with an existing screw, the upper was strip tied thru an existing hole

Old 05-03-2020, 05:57 PM   #63

I was looking at this bike the other day but the guy at Orion told me they are no longer stocking them, but staying with the 150cc version.