Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2017, 06:48 PM   #316

That adapter does not actually fit the enforcer engine, the adapter has an off center bolt pattern whereas the engine has a centered bolt pattern. That's what I get for ordering parts before either had the bike

Old 03-24-2017, 06:31 PM   #317

Is it just the odometer in Kilometers (like the TT250) or is the speedometer in Kilometers as well on the Enforcer?

I understand the alarm part but why have a remote start on a motorcycle. Another useless feature that the Chinese added for value (like locking keyhole) or is there actually a use for remote start?

What sets off the alarm (Sirens blaring) once it's been activated? Is it change to the lean angle, vibration or something else like pressing the start button?

Old 03-24-2017, 10:15 PM   #318

Unfortunately, the speedo is in kph... Not mph.

As I stated in my build video, the remote start is a silly feature, especially for a bike with a carburetor and manual choke.

I think the alarm is good. It alarms with vibration I presume. I tapped my license plate and it alarmed. I also turn the handle bar, and it alarmed. I also leaned the bike up, and it ashamed. It would be a decent deterrent.

The alarm turns off after about a minute by itself, or by pressing the unlock button on the key fob. I would have to test it again, but I don't think it turned off when I inserted and turned the key

Old 03-25-2017, 02:50 PM   #319

Well if you crack the speedo open you could change the backplate to MPH. I've been contemplating doing it to my '76 Honda speedo because back then Canada was MPH too. I was going to scan the original then use Windows Paint or something like that to change the numbers. Or you could just learn both, its not that bad.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:23 PM   #320

After 2 months waiting my enforcer finally arrived yesterday !!! I got it assembled yesterday too and it sure looks good super exited to ride it for the first time but I'll have to wait until Saturday :/ and hopefully my paperwork will arrive soon too so I can get it on the road already

Old 04-06-2017, 06:49 PM   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauerflower View Post
After 2 months waiting my enforcer finally arrived yesterday !!! I got it assembled yesterday too and it sure looks good super exited to ride it for the first time but I'll have to wait until Saturday :/ and hopefully my paperwork will arrive soon too so I can get it on the road already
Awesome! Post pics and tell us how it goes.

Old 04-07-2017, 01:08 PM   #322

I would but I don't know how to add pics

Old 04-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrotechnics View Post
I don't like the stock cheap plastic throttle twist, so I'm going to order one of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/302224848858
I dont like the plastic one either. How did this work out for you ?

Old 09-13-2017, 05:16 PM   #324

Just pulled the trigger on one myself , from APSC , hope to see it soon according to Don its coming from Texas since Im also in Tx. don't see why it should take more than a week , will see .. hope you are still enjoying your enforcers .