Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Other Brands
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2021, 04:36 PM   #1

Since I can`t seem to be able to edit myself, could I kindly ask a mod or an admin to change the header of the thread to "Matty`s Pocket Rocket Mito" as it currently is on other forums, much obliged.

Nothing to report on the bike other than all fairings have been pressure washed thoroughly, as one could assume the lowers were CAKED with grease and sand as usually is the case with a smoker teenager streetbike. Whoo lemme tell you somebody had fun with this thing before committing it to the breakers, the entire back end was full of melted rubber bits so at least one rear tire has been burnt out likely till it burst, took me a fair bit of elbow grease to get it even to such a state to find and get all bolts open to remove the original undertray. The battery cage of course needs to be ditched as the new exhaust will be running through it, probly hiding a couple LiFePo4 packs somewhere inside the tail as the new engine will be kick only. Talking about the tail, the current tail fairing is a lost cause, about a third of it is missing and the rest is in two pieces so I`m faced with a dilemma: either hunt down an EVO2 tail which is my second favourite part of the bike after the headlights/mask area, or massage in a tail section of some other bike. Problem being since this is a 125 it`s roughly around a 3/4 scale compared to a liter bike so most big bike tails will be looking mahoosive on this frame.

Let the research commence... On evacuation til Friday this week so won`t be back in my lair til next weekend.
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad

Old 07-19-2021, 04:49 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddball Matt View Post
Since I can`t seem to be able to edit myself, could I kindly ask a mod or an admin to change the header of the thread to "Matty`s Pocket Rocket Mito" as it currently is on other forums, much obliged.
Fixed.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel