Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #1

Positive Experience with Powersportsmax - January 2018

I want to post my experience with this dealer now that the transaction has been complete.

I noticed that when I called in the morning I was able to get a hold of an operator vs later in the day. For the most part, the people I spoke with were helpful, and have no issues.

I purchased a 2017 Apollo 250RX on a Sunday, bike was shipped on Monday from Texas, and Received the following Monday to my house (6 business days) in California.

They used R&L Carriers, and it was very pleasant experience. The company was easy to get a hold of, and very helpful with shipping info. Bike was delivered with no problems.

It took a little over a month to get a DMV registration with the green sticker , and was provided with a temporary registration before the end of the week of receiving the bike.

With my experience I would buy another unit from them, and have suggested to people to check them out. They also had the best price including tax and registration.

Douglass

Old 11-05-2018, 10:08 PM   #2

Thanks for posting that. Powersportsmax is one of the companies I'm looking at to buy a pair of Tao 125s. How do you like your Apollo so far?

Old 11-05-2018, 10:14 PM   #3

The Apollo has been a good bike so far. Before buying from powersports max Check www.atvscooterstore.com talk to Steve, or www.orionpowersports.com, and ask for Jason. I have bought Three bikes/ATVs from both, and they are very good with pricing, and customer service. They have physical stores, and are both located in Texas.

Hope this helps,

Douglass