Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #1

Hello from Cochabamba, Bolivia

Hello...My name is Darrell and I am a retired American living in Cochabamba, Bolivia (South America). I feel very lucky to have found this forum as information on Chinese bikes are hard to come by. Here in Cochabamba there is a Chinese bike dealer on every corner and there are almost as many Chinese bikes and scooters on the road as automobiles. Half of the bikes on the road here are unregistered and driven by unlicensed college students from Brazil. I am in the process of getting my Bolivian motorcycle license (which is just short of difficulity as a lunar landing...that is why the Brazalian students don't bother). I am in the market for a China bike and after looking at about half a dozen different brands and dozens of bikes I think I have narrowed my choice down to a Kyngo. Actually I have fallen in lust with a Kyngo KG250-2A. My question is has anyone any experience with the Kyngo brand..good or bad. Local chatter says Kyngo is one of the best Chinese bikes (available here anyway). I'd like some unbiased reviews from people who know. Thanks....UncleDarrell