Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines

Old 05-25-2015, 10:15 AM   #1

um dtf200 for sale

so, i was backing my lil trailer into barn with atv and accidentally knocked the um over onto mower and snapped lil ball off clutch lever! thats the most action that bike has seen in a year!! and seeing as i have way to many bikes i decided to sell the um..

2007 united motors dtf200 with almost zero use. is like brand new (except for clutch lever). $800 firm!

it is the dirt model so has certificate of origin (not street title). it comes from factory with all street stuff to be legal. this bike did not come with blinkers. it has a set bolted on but not hooked up. guy i got it from planned on making blinkers work but never followed through.

it does not have a speedo or odometer, but tires are original and still have the nubs. i have had it for 2 years and my plans were to street title it and have some fun with it. but here i am 2 years later and i have ridden it maybe 5 miles around my place.

it needs nothing and is in fabulous condition. i am located 30 miles west of indainapolis, in.