Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2016, 03:47 AM   #1

Another RX3 Importer in Europe (ROMET ADV 250)

Hello Everybody,
I'm from Germany and I'm looking for a new bike. I sold my last one 2 years ago and I defenitely need a toy.

While searching for something affordable I got attracted to the RX3 which wasn't available officially in Germany. But some Weeks ago there came two oportunities up to buy them.

First an imported Honley from the UK which was already mentioned in the forum.

Second a ROMET ADV 250 which is offered by the Polish importer ROMET (www.romet.pl also english version available). I tried to read as much as possible in the forum but didn't find any info on that bike. I called one dealer in Munich and he told me it will be available in white (see video) and in orange from begin of March onwards in Germany. The price will be arround 4000€ including the aluminum panniers. It seems that importer of the bike is new and it might be at least interesting for some European users, therfore the link to the promotional video (see below).

I hope I could contribute a bit to this amazing forum. It is really superb with respect to the information and all the friendly members!!! Let's see maybe I will be a Zong owner in the future .

Have a nice day everybody.

PS: Sorry for my limited english capabilities just ignore the spelling and grammar mistakes

2016 ROMET ADV 250 AKA Zongshen RX3

Last edited by Fritz; 02-25-2016 at 04:40 AM.