Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2015, 01:05 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
I'm betting that the brake rod link I shared is the right one, and then we need to find a new lever for the drum and a new foot lever; is that right?

The best way to deal with that exhaust is to throw it in the scrap bin. The exhaust link I shared will be a better fit, IMHO.
Ahh yes, I see now, that rod will work, then I need the lever for the drum. I've got the foot lever still on the bike. Just need the rod, and the little arm/lever that goes around the little nub that pokes out of the rear drum and when its turned it engages the brakes.

I am also having trouble with my chain not staying tight. I'll get it to the right tension, not loose, but not tight either so it has a little play for when I sit on it and the shock moves, or when I;m off road an the shock is flexing. I tighten down the chain/axle tensioners, and then tighten down my axle bolts. I can ride it for about 5 mins and come back and the chain will be super loose. I'm gonna make a video and take some pictures here in a bit and post a thread that way you can see what the rear end looks like. I noticed I have two spacers on the inside on the side where the sprocket is, and none on the other side. Not sure if you remember, but there was a spacer on the outside, and you suggested I move it to the inside. I did that, and it seemed to line it up way better. I just noticed theres none on the other side. Like I said Ill take some pics and a short video and put it up in a little while.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:45 PM   #17

I don't have the bike to look at anymore (I sold it years ago), but my guess is that there should be a spacer on either side of the wheel.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-06-2015, 02:47 PM   #18

I think this is the correct brake arm: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Baja...item27db9c114b

The Dirt Runner 50 and 90 were virtually the same bike, except for frame size.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-06-2015, 02:51 PM   #19

My bike has drum brakes on the rear. The drum acts as a spacer on one side and then an actual spacer goes on the other side. If you have disc brakes then you likely need spacers on both sides of the wheel positioned on the inside between the wheel and frame. Your front wheel should also have one actual spacer and the speedometer pickup housing will be the other spacer.

/

Old 04-06-2015, 05:25 PM   #20

Thanks guys, Adjuster, my bike has drum brakes so Im assuming the spacers are right. I am in the process of uploading a video I took of the reaer end of the bike, just showing everything. I will post a link here so you guys could take a look and see if it looks right.
Its just a pain in the arse, the chain coming loose constantly. And Weldandgrind, that does look like the right one, with the rod you previously showed me, thats all I would need to get my rear brakes going.
I just gotta say this is an awesome forum, you guys rock and are helpful as all get out, I appreciate all the help you guys are giving me.

Old 04-07-2015, 01:16 AM   #21

Happy to help. We're looking forward to your forum contributions in the future.

Old 03-21-2016, 09:31 AM   #22

Need Help

Hello everyone. I also am going to be getting an MX100 soon. I was told it would take a 420 chain. I am not very familiar with dirt bikes. I found this one on eBay and just wanted to double check if it would work before I bought it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 9.27.53 AM.jpg (15.2 KB, 461 views)

Old 03-21-2016, 10:56 AM   #23

They sell 420 chains at your local Royal distributing for less money that are fine for your bike .

Old 03-26-2016, 05:25 PM   #24

Oil

My Dipstick is a little bent so I don trust it. Does anybody know the correct amount of oil for this bike? I put in 750mL. Also Does this bike have seperate oil for the Tranny and engine?

Old 03-27-2016, 03:04 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese Bike Love View Post
... I put in 750mL...
OK. Most chinese 4-speed 100 is inspired by http://hwrsclub.blogspot.com/p/profile-motor.html | btw. Some 110 needs 900ml
It's just a 4 stroke Honda clone that shares SAME oil

Last edited by humanbeing; 03-27-2016 at 06:02 AM.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #26

Thanks

for the info. Are you sure they share the same oil though? Because the bike has two separate drain plugs.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:41 AM   #27

It isn't two separate drain plugs ,the plug nearest the shifter is the tensioner for the timing chain .

Old 03-29-2016, 08:26 AM   #28

Thanks

Thanks Bruce. I think I've got it all figured out now. Thanks for answering my questions guys. Im fairly new to dirt bikes so I'm sure there will be a lot more haha.

Old 04-25-2020, 07:51 PM   #29

Flywing MX100 Parts

Can someone help me find a part?

Its the rear connector that attaches the sprocket to the wheel. I also need a new sprocket. I can't find any parts about the rear hub assembly

Old 06-05-2021, 02:45 PM   #30

Which Honda bike is the Flywing MX110cc a clone of? I got it cheap and need to put the crankcase back together, but I need to order a radial bearing and a few other pieces. Do you still suggest eBay for a buying site?
Thank you!

Last edited by Victor17; 06-09-2021 at 10:18 AM.