Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines

Old 04-20-2016, 12:44 PM   #1

Bashan Storm

I ran across this ad a few minutes ago ... it's for sale in East Central Hellinois if anyone is interested.... I'm going to look at it but dont really like buying something that someone else did the engine break in on. Seller claims to have the MCO and only got the bike about a month ago.......

http://mattoon.craigslist.org/mcy/5548004806.html

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 04-20-2016, 01:12 PM   #2

well hell, it is right in your back yard ... i would offer lower and take it home, then we can go ride ... lol

Old 04-20-2016, 01:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLOW View Post
well hell, it is right in your back yard ... i would offer lower and take it home, then we can go ride ... lol
Man I'm still torn between the RX3 and a Bashan .... I think I've made a decision and then 20 minutes later I change my mind. I've given myself until May 1 to make a final decision .... but still - might be a good buy for someone. Superior shot me a price of 1490 to me door with the "cash" discount. That's not bad ...

(EMAIL) : Yes, there is a “cash” option. We can do 1490.00 or 1635.00 fully assembled.

In order to qualify for the “cash” discount, the payment must be made either with a money order, check, wire transfer or Chase quick pay/deposit.

Please note, if you are using money order or check, there will be a minimum of 5-7 business day hold until cleared in the account.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

invoice_logo

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 04-20-2016, 08:07 PM   #4

Either one of you wanna drive it up to me near the border?

If it was closer to me id probably snatch it up for my brother.

Old 04-20-2016, 08:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl096 View Post
Man I'm still torn between the RX3 and a Bashan .... I think I've made a decision and then 20 minutes later I change my mind. I've given myself until May 1 to make a final decision .... but still - might be a good buy for someone. Superior shot me a price of 1490 to me door with the "cash" discount. That's not bad ...

(EMAIL) : Yes, there is a “cash” option. We can do 1490.00 or 1635.00 fully assembled.

In order to qualify for the “cash” discount, the payment must be made either with a money order, check, wire transfer or Chase quick pay/deposit.

Please note, if you are using money order or check, there will be a minimum of 5-7 business day hold until cleared in the account.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

invoice_logo
You know you are comparing apples and oranges. Bashan vs rx3 (higher class/components/performance ) are 2 different classes of bikes with significantly different price points. I'm sure your know the differences. What's the holdup? You should know what you can afford, and what you want to use it for? As long as you have done your research, Pull the trigger! Just don't spend on something you shouldn't if you can't afford. Either way, pure fun!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-20-2016, 08:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
You know you are comparing apples and oranges. Bashan vs rx3 (higher class/components/performance ) are 2 different classes of bikes with significantly different price points. I'm sure your know the differences. What's the holdup? You should know what you can afford, and what you want to use it for? As long as you have done your research, Pull the trigger! Just don't spend on something you shouldn't if you can't afford. Either way, pure fun!
I know I'm being a mental case about this..... May 1st will tell.....heart says RX3 just because I wanna have one ....brain says get the Bashan it'll be fun......wife says RX3 cause she wants to ride it too....but mostly she wants me to shut up and do it.....One way or the other....could get one of each and take my chances on the comfort of living in my garage!

― Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-20-2016, 08:36 PM   #7

Eventually will have both myself, duel purpose bikes , but my cheap one scratches the itch so far.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-21-2016, 08:47 AM   #8

Quote:
I know I'm being a mental case about this..... May 1st will tell.....heart says RX3 just because I wanna have one ....brain says get the Bashan it'll be fun......wife says RX3 cause she wants to ride it too....but mostly she wants me to shut up and do it.....One way or the other....could get one of each and take my chances on the comfort of living in my garage!
wife can ride on the storm, mine does

Old 04-21-2016, 01:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLOW View Post
wife can ride on the storm, mine does
Not with me ... she wants to ride it herself. She's 5'1 and feels the RX3 would be a better fit .... She misses her Virago.

― Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-21-2016, 05:14 PM   #10

Quote:
...wife says RX3....
That's all I would have needed to hear. The rest would have sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher while I was online ordering an RX3.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350