Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2020, 10:26 PM   #1

Thumbs Up . Bashan Storm reroute

According to Fed-Ex & Schneider tracking services Storm on its way from Cali. Can't wait to tinker on this thing, of course after warranties expire,😉. A big shout out to JerryHawk250 and few others (you 4 know who you are) that kept my, say, optimism in high hopes. Thought deal might have gone south but should be feeling like a kid again in a week😁.

Old 03-17-2020, 11:45 PM   #2

Where did you buy it from?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-18-2020, 12:34 AM   #3

shopapmc.com through Don Hopper. I had doubts there in the beginning,{not from speaking with him}, after placing the order I had ran across an issue while researching and investigating. IMO I will say he went above and beyond on his part. There was an extra 6 day delay through payment process {authorize.net}Don sent transcripts of his conversation with/from the other company. Let me change color on bike and I am sure I aggravated him at least 3 times a week. always returned calls and e-mails. Now with that said hopefully bike wont be damaged from shipping. Schneider not some fly by night company. keeping fingers crossed. Also with this crappy situation we are all in as well, I am sure will slow things down. Keep in mind. Will update.

Old 03-30-2020, 09:17 PM   #4

How's it going??
1995 Harley Davidson Chopper build from ground up.
1983 Yamaha XJ900 REBUILT!
1971 Triumph Daytona 500 - Restored
1987 Yamaha FJ1200

Old 04-05-2020, 04:19 PM   #5

update on Storm. Shipping wreck.

Have been tied up with work. Bike arrived March 23rd. Arrived at Fed-Ex terminal and was meet by Bruce. The place was empty, he said "you've come for the bike, let me get an eyeball on it, brb". Already made me suspicious, the place was empty. He had me pull around to the back. Well, soon as I opened truck door, you could see the asteroid had impacted it. Heart sank and i started speaking in tongues, but not the good way. Chilled out. Then he started to remove the cardboard, which had sticker- RED 150gy-18. And well, yep, speaking in tongues again. We did a rope de dope around this bike that's to be black 250cc. So this Bruce was like "looks like a 250cc motor, take it home build it, take pics, and I'll start the process for damage claims or return it.
Due to worldly events I figured who knows when I get a bike. So took it home. Needless to say, phone died shortly after. So no video of putting it together. Took about 2 hours. Pics of damaged crate. It did not take long for the red to grow on me. Advertising pics does not do this bike justice. Alot nicer looking than i thought. As soon as I figure out to put pics up I will post some. Been riding it everyday to work and some other stuff. Nothing lose yet or lost and running as Goldie locks herself picked it out. Has 17 tooth front and 46 rear. In time after break in, maybe change them but for now, knock on wood, she's a keeper.