Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2015, 01:30 PM   #31

Ok no stroking ,I think wiesco piston at 10 5 ,mega cycle cam for modified piston and springs not for torque though. Port matched exhuast ,polished head smoothed ridges,polished intake mani, fuel injection, and crf 150 header and fmf factory 4 titanium muffler. I think I will bore it 67mm Is this too much or not enough? thanks again guys

Old 09-01-2015, 11:44 PM   #32

Make your bore decision based on available pistons. Always bore as little as possible, so you can bore again if necessary. Always hand the intended piston to the machinist, so he can bore the cylinder perfectly.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 09-02-2015, 05:57 AM   #33

Ok well Im going to build that motor in my spare time,when I get sick of the 150cc thats on it or it blows up which I don't think I can do.I say this because I always check my oil and things before I go somewhere in my auto. the 150cc motor has 2173 miles on it since 2005.It was this older guys who took his grandkids for a ride on it around his yard. Its looks really clean not beat on no plastics are cracked at all. Im going to put new bearing and axle bolt maybe .I want this bike to be a lifan by frame only. Full customized supermoto with insurance of a 150cc dual sport lifan,which is 23 a month.Is that expensive I have military insurance so its lower than a regular . With my truck car and this its 108 a month which works for me. I have classic car insurance on one my 1968 GTO, and the truck is cheap, I sold the other cars .I got out of the fast cars game , its to expensive and hauling out those big motors and turbos by yourself gets tiring and is starting to hurt at 32! So Ill try motorycles

Old 09-02-2015, 10:56 AM   #34

Is that expensive? You're insuring three vehicles for what it costs me to insure one bike!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 09-02-2015, 11:41 AM   #35

I have what we call plpd on the truck and bike which is the cheapest insurance you can get and the Gto is in storage .I used to have four cars and it was 174 a month. I imagine if you get a brand bike they charge you crazy insurance. Another perk of chinese bikes? I bought a bunch of cool stuff for this bike,did you guys see they have remote start ? 12 bux thats cool . I bought a different set of guages analog might weight less if not , Ill be selling a bunch of stuff here soon. I bought a FmF Factory 4.1 titanium exhuast(for crf230 mod to fit),carbon fiber handlebars(110 grams) , I'm replacing the headlight and turn signals with a buell street fighter headlight with led turn signals and tiny ones in back for weight and wind resistance, cnc foot pegs , cnc kickstand,I got a 44 tooth sprocket instead of 46. I'm going to start really shaving weight now. On myself and the bike I need to get down to 160 and I think I maybe able to hit 68mph? that will be the goal.